You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pundit mongs

Duff Man

Who's the biggest mong?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest mong?

• Tim Sherwood
    • Steve Claridge
    • Paul Merson
    • Charlie Nicholson
    • Garth Crooks
    • Glenn Hoddle
    • Ruud Gullitt
    • Jamie Redknapp
    • Mark Bright
    • Stan Collymore
    • Martin Keown
    • Alan Pardew
    • Chris Kamara
    • Other

Who is the mongiest pundit mong of them all?

Perhaps controversially, I have left out everyone’s favourite bluenose Andy Gray. I know he can come across as a massive bitter twat but he’s not actually that much of a mong and can be quite insightful at times. Also, I can see a few people being a bit angry at the inclusion of Mr Redknapp. For the record, I don’t actually mind him, but let’s face it he’s not the sharpest tool in the box and comes out with some utter bollocks at times. Nice suits though. Anyway get voting fuckers

My vote goes to Steve Claridge. He's not as hopeless as he was but he's still fucking horrendous. He doesn't actually say anything, it's just a continuous stream of mixed up cliches interspersed with the occasional stammer. Massive mong.

Mark Bright came out with the single biggest load of rubbish after we beat Chelsea away I think it was, but Paul Merson gets my vote for sheer shite consistency.

I've gone for Mark Bright. After we beat Luton in the cup my drive back across Snake Pass was hindered by torrential rain, hail and fog. By the time I got home Mark Bright's ramblings had almost convinced me the whole evening was a dream and we had actually lost to plucky everybody-loves-'em Luton

Merson was born that way.

Only one winner. This is what I would love to do to him:

ruddock_merson250.jpg

I hate Ruddock far more than Merson.

Good news though Ruddock's ex wife has fleeced him and he's now £10,000 in arrears on his mortgage.

Serves you right you fucking fat shitstain.

Who's Charlie Nicholson?

Wondered the same thing...

I will vote for Charlie 'I have no idea what Rafa is trying to do' Nicholas just in case.

Then Merson.

... and Le Tissier

Ray Houghton

Ian 'it isn't rocket science' Dowie

Ruud 'Roger Irrelevant' Gullitt

and of course, Lawro, Beglin and Collymoron.