You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This should be interesting tonight because liking Celtic adds a decent reason to watch it. I remember watching the match where Nakamura scored that awesome free kick to send them through against Man Utd a couple of years back, and will be hoping they can upset them again this time. Anyone think they stand a chance? Apparently Ron is maybe out to rest his ankle a bit more too, so that raises the possibility quite a bit, assuming it's not bullshit by Man Utd and they bring him on the 2nd half or something.

When it comes to their chances of getting past either Villareal or Man Utd to go through, maybe that doesn't look as good, but I hope they can at least upset them tonight, and/or when they play them at home. Ah, just checked and the return match is a day after we play Atletico at home too. Could be a great couple of days all being well.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate Celtic , I have no desire to watch them get obliterated tonight. Madrid Juve it is for me.

Speaking of that, I wonder who Woo is gonna support? He likes them both apparently.

edit : Potatoe head is a pundit for the match! Oh and fucking Ronnie is warming up I think. Lying bastards.

Yeah , I don't like the way Sky are billing this so I may watch Bayern instead. I'd quite like to play Bayern at some point in this competition too.

Edit: Liverpool Barca from the Athens season is on Lfctv. For some reason that appeals to me more than the other interesting games.

Edited by Hatred

Fenerbache have a good chance to get a result as Touré, Sagna and Gallas are all out for Arsenal, I fancy the Turks to win this.

I had realised just before KO this game was in Istanbul and Kazim was not pkaying so decided to watch it a bit. Arsenal are 2-0 up and Walcott has scored so I've turned it off and back the Liverpool Barca game.