You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We need....

SquareBall

.... to snot a team by a nice amount of goals! We need at least a 3-0 score. Without harpin' on about the dis-allowed goal on Sat. If that would have been allowed i feel the 10 men behind the ball tactic from our Stokey friends would have been out the window. Still no excuse for not stretching them and breaking them down for the rest of the game.

Also, I am getting tired about hearing this "once Keane and Torres start scoring" shite. I have no doubt in my mind that Nando will pick up, but Keane just looks out of his depth. Good at getting back, his work ethic has be great the last few games but i would sooner have a lazy bastard striker who gets goals than a hard working striker who gets jack shit. We've got enough work horses in the midfield - Masch and Ste G.

As for Kuyt. Did someone say in another post that he hasnt scored for 26 league games... I mean whats that about like? I know he's playing out of position but still, a striker should be pickin up a couple of goals at least in any forward position.

Sort it out get Pacheco in - the kid is hungry - feed him!

There is no reason to start demanding cricket score wins, they will come along.

These lads are gelling as a unit and when it clicks it clicks, dont start putting stupid preasure on ourselves.

I would be happy with another 10 1-0 wins before i start on about goals feast

Interesting. What makes you think that it will ever click? Rafa is in his 5. year as a manager here and we STILL don`t have an established style of attacking play.