You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sell Kuyt

AussieRed

Yes it is. Pro Rafa generally liked, Anti Rafa - disliked - generally and don't say there aren't two camps - there is.

Here's my 2 cents. I'll argue with anyone anti Rafa till i'm blue in the face because thats my right. I will however respect their views. Football is about opinions.

What i don't accept, like or respect is repetative pricks taking sly dig after sly dig and infecting every thread like you do.

That is why you are a running joke once again.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spice Girls and Take That are two of the best selling bands in the world, that does not make them great does it?

You want to take me on on music, dunderlinger? Hit me with a record sales stat. Go on, double dare you.

I have to say though, I admire the fact that the mongs tend to stick together. Kinda like a bait ball when the tuna are feeling hungry.

You want to take me on on music, dunderlinger? Hit me with a record sales stat. Go on, double dare you.

I have to say though, I admire the fact that the mongs tend to stick together. Kinda like a bait ball when the tuna are feeling hungry.

You mean those with an opposite view compared to yourself, being a DJ back in the late 80`s/early 90`s I`ll probably wipe the floor with you if we take it to music.

But I`m not here to argue, I just think abusing other posters for their opinions are a bit pathetic and sad so I will stick up for them.

Here's my 2 cents. I'll argue with anyone anti Rafa till i'm blue in the face because thats my right. I will however respect their views. Football is about opinions.

What i don't accept, like or respect is repetative pricks taking sly dig after sly dig and infecting every thread like you do.

Is right.

It really isn't. It suits you to think that because you feel like some sort of rebel "fighting the good fight"

Its your need to repeat yourself, to disrespect pretty much everything about the club, and generally the way you express yourself (and ignore counter arguments). There's also making up things to suit what you're saying (like the red cafe "incident") and your general hypocrisy.

Its all been pointed out to you countless times by any number of people. In much the same way as you ignore things that don't suit your arguments, you ignore the criticisms too. Carry on.

Is also right.

It really isn't. It suits you to think that because you feel like some sort of rebel "fighting the good fight"

Its your need to repeat yourself, to disrespect pretty much everything about the club, and generally the way you express yourself (and ignore counter arguments). There's also making up things to suit what you're saying (like the red cafe "incident") and your general hypocrisy.

Its all been pointed out to you countless times by any number of people. In much the same way as you ignore things that don't suit your arguments, you ignore the criticisms too. Carry on.

Where do I disrespect the "club"?

I thought there was a free for all on the owners and the CEO - other than that what?

You mean those with an opposite view compared to yourself, being a DJ back in the late 80`s/early 90`s I`ll probably wipe the floor with you if we take it to music.

But I`m not here to argue, I just think abusing other posters for their opinions are a bit pathetic and sad so I will stick up for them.

Weddings, Disco's and Bar Mitzvahs?

I've been to the start of this thread, and where do the insults and digs first originate from?

You may not agree with Rash but I rarely see him throwing insults at others.

Mong FM, coming in your ear.

Haha, 'sit down or you may die!'

There's no way on god's earth that you're anywhere over the age of 15.

I was gonna say something about football not being just 11 blokes but an entire squad, and any squad would be better off WITH Kuyt instead of without him. But then i just read all the posts and now i'm sad and i'm going to bed cos you're fighting and being horrid so boo-sucks to you. Well 1 or 2 of you anyway. Night night.

How so? I went to the start of the thread, the responses appeared civil and then in stepped the threadkillas (or moderator who frowns on childish insults).

Which ones would you like me to find? The misogynistic insults? The homophobic insults? The racist insults? Or simply the nasty, underhand insults?

*For the record, I'm not actually going to go find them for you.