You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WeAreTheBest...

Chris

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all down to the love of a good woman. Plays havoc with the hormones, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am just very mindful that although "it's only the internet", "the internet is still real", and by extension posters are real people, with real feelings, insecurities and perceptions. I just think that sometimes it is all too easy to rattle out a few words without any thought of the consequences as it is "only the internet".

Whether the gf is the right place to have these feelings, given that at times it can resemble a testosterone-filled barrel of bile, I don't know; I suppose it is a microcosm of "real life" in a way, and with the genuinely warm, funny, sexy and intelligent posters there are also the wums, the twats and the generally ignorant.

Thus endeth the floridity. Love and kisses, etc...

Ahh women, always to blame aren't they, I put my mellow mood down to women, that and regular sex.

I think the opening post on this thread by Chris and his supposed real personality, and the general nature of some of WATB posts is symptomatic of internet forum behaviour. Faceless and therefore will say more than they could ever get away with in person. I do it to a degree as well, so not a pop at anyone here.

Ahh women, always to blame aren't they, I put my mellow mood down to women, that and regular sex.

I think the opening post on this thread by Chris and his supposed real personality, and the general nature of some of WATB posts is symptomatic of internet forum behaviour. Faceless and therefore will say more than they could ever get away with in person. I do it to a degree as well, so not a pop at anyone here.

Don't you call me a cunt RJ.

Get over your ego.

Post number 17 in a series of 150 - "The Irony Collection".

Including such classics as:

"Pedant. Punctuation doesn't matter in any case" - Paul

"You are a loud-mouthed bastard" - Noos

"Stop being so flagrantly camp" - Madstock

I applaud your self-deprecation, Mr RK.

Yes it is an internet forum, so why are you getting your tampon in a twist?

You lambast WATB for how he comes across, then when Bob Spunkmeister comments on how you appear to others, suddenly its just 'an internet forum'.

Its a case of do as I say, not do as I do with you.

For the record, WATB can go off at the deep end at times, but generally his posts are sound. When he comes on to the GF he is good value.

Others have said that you are a laid back and personable guy and I don't doubt that is true, but sometimes you come across like you need your arse smacked and at other times you are insightful and amusing. Take some of your own advice..dooooooooooode.

Can't argue with any of that. I've met Chris on a number of occasions and can only testify to what has already been said about him (a pleasant, laid-back guy).

I can't for the life of me understand why he is so obnoxious and damned-right rude on here because that isn't what he's like in reality.

Like you I think WATB is a sound lad. Just don't make him angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry. ;)