You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Momo Sissoko

El Rojo

I really don't know what this guy brings to a team we're hoping can challenge for the title.

Good in the tackle sometimes, good energy levels but a blunt instrument going forward and a shocking inability to find a team-mate with a pass.

I'd love if he proved me wrong, but can't see it happening, even with LFC tinted shades and basking in the eurphoria of Dirk Kuyt's bottle today.

Bad injuries, young player, amazing against Barce yadda yadda yadda... he still wouldn't get within a stone's throw of the other top four sides' reserve teams.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Thought he did well today bearing in mind the knock to confidence the Marseille game must have been. He'll be back.

Agreed

he was shite today and shouldn't have been been anywhere near the pitch after the way he played against marseille - we should have let him sign for the blue shite! fair enough he can tackle but whats the point in tackling - winning the ball then passin it to the fookin opposition!!!! sell him in january he's a liability!

Why even in victory do we always have to single one player out for special criticism?

I think we won in spite of his inclusion.

He can hassle the opposition all day and win the odd ball, but what's the point though if he can't do anything constructive once he gains possession?

Thought he played really today, his passing is very good, his leadership qualities were exceptional. Against ten men his presence was important, always looked likely to score.

I most have been watching a different Sissoko to some people because he didnt tackle half as much as ive seen him and his passing was bordering on the shocking at times. The pass he attempted to Riise i think it was who cant have been stood more then 10 yards away and he just kicked it out of play.

This could well be a case of lack of match practise but i dont think it is. He has his work cut out as he is currently fourth choice midfielder and once Alonso is match fit and Lucas continues to improve then Momo is going to have to seriously up his game.