You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

It was just a passing comment John, and Al, I wasn't fuming or anything, it's just the last few times I've been there's never teams picked because they've been spewed on the forum before hand and then we waste a load of time picking teams. I have no biase when I pick teams, I dodn't mind who I play with, who's team I'm on, who I play against so it's not like I was saying not it's those teams or none, anyway, I thought the teams I picked looked spot on and I had them over seen before I posted them. Anyway, much ado about nothing and all that.

Guess what?

The teams were scrapped and we wasted a shit load of time!

Another one sided game which was strange as we picked the sides on the night so it should have been even.

Our side played really well with some great touches and some super goals.

Our MOM is a tough choice with Paul and Ian doing superbly and Steve with his best game so far. I will go for Ian.

Strange game which took forever to get going .by about half way through the game was over and it was just too one sided and it was not that enjoyable .

It is strange but playing 7 a side instead of 8 just makes for a worse game as there is a lot more space,perhaps too much at times.

We won by about 1000 and that was probably down to us passing the ball around better and running. the other teamhad good spells but mostly it wasa bit of knock up front or down the line to Dave who had to hold it (which he did quite well to be fair).However by the time thisd was done we had men back and when er inveitably got the ball back we broke really well .

MOM for us was everyone as nobody played bad .

MOK for them was Dave .Nige had his quiestist game so far .

Dunc getting four goals was good. He deserved them,the dithering old fuckwit .

LET US NOT FORGET BLUE NOSE STE'S GLORIOUS MISS .

There wasn't a problem with teams having to be re-picked last night as we had to make some last minute changes due to circumstances so they needed picking again anyway. They were picked in two minutes flat so there wasn't really a delay at all.

It is best to pick them on the day of the game as Mark said but when there are last minute changes then that can't be helped and any delay wasn't down to teams having to be re-picked to be honest.

I was convinced that it was uneven sides and that we only had seven but when I spoke to Ian last night he told me it was even sides and that we just got a big tin of whoop ass opened on us. Can only remember touching the ball about 5 times and one of them was a volley from six yards out that ended up six yards over the bar. Got dizzy watching them play one-two's around us all night, the only bright spot was listening to Paul slag himself off every time he misplaced a pass - boss.

Strange game which took forever to get going .by about half way through the game was over and it was just too one sided and it was not that enjoyable .

It is strange but playing 7 a side instead of 8 just makes for a worse game as there is a lot more space,perhaps too much at times.

We won by about 1000 and that was probably down to us passing the ball around better and running. the other teamhad good spells but mostly it wasa bit of knock up front or down the line to Dave who had to hold it (which he did quite well to be fair).However by the time thisd was done we had men back and when er inveitably got the ball back we broke really well .

MOM for us was everyone as nobody played bad .

MOK for them was Dave .Nige had his quiestist game so far .

Dunc getting four goals was good. He deserved them,the dithering old fuckwit .

LET US NOT FORGET BLUE NOSE STE'S GLORIOUS MISS .

He's beginning to show his age now. Poor soul.

I was convinced that it was uneven sides and that we only had seven but when I spoke to Ian last night he told me it was even sides and that we just got a big tin of whoop ass opened on us. Can only remember touching the ball about 5 times and one of them was a volley from six yards out that ended up six yards over the bar. Got dizzy watching them play one-two's around us all night, the only bright spot was listening to Paul slag himself off every time he misplaced a pass - boss.

I am available for a coaching role if your team continues to be shit. I will be the new svengali figure of the FF. I expect to be paid or the cost of my chippy dinner to be full refunded.

1. RB14

2. RB14's "nephew"

3. Dunce

4. Woo

5. Algayo

6. Nige

7. Ian

You know the score with Nige and Ian, and Muzza can play, too, as well as Paul who's played the past few weeks.