You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Commence Meltdown

redrosetints

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I dont believe we put in an offer for Bent but even if we take the article at face value, why are we offering 10m for a striker that is going to be sold for at least 15m.

Well I did hear a whisper that we bid £5m for Malouda, when his club want £17m!

Guest TK-421
Well I did hear a whisper that we bid £5m for Malouda, when his club want £17m!

Is that for real? Why are we putting these piss-take bids in like £1m for Benayoun?

Is that for real? Why are we putting these piss-take bids in like £1m for Benayoun?

I have no idea. I'm fed up of everything, I feel like just fucking the whole thing off this summer and not reading the forum, or any papers, or even speaking to anyone about what's going on, because I have not heard one positive thing from anyone in weeks and I need a break from it all.

I'd like to go asleep and wake up in August!

I have no idea. I'm fed up of everything, I feel like just fucking the whole thing off this summer and not reading the forum, or any papers, or even speaking to anyone about what's going on, because I have not heard one positive thing from anyone in weeks and I need a break from it all.

Whether its reality or perception, its not going to change until something postive happens, god forbid anything gets worse like Rafa walking out. So lets hope something does or the whole season is going to be a real drag.

Guest TK-421

Sorry I asked, don't want to be the straw that broke the camel's back!

Surely from what you have seen and heard about the new stadium that is a positive, even if it restricts our spending in the immediate future?

I understand what you mean about fucking the summer right off though, normally I'm on here all day during work and getting fuck all done, just ask Jari37! Work think I'm far more productive as I'm settling down and looking at buying a house with a bird, bollocks do they realise that work is less depressing most of the time than reading the shite on here.

And when I say shite, I mean shite. Who can honestly say 'they're in the loop and know'? I seriously question whether Rafa and Bascombe do.

All you pessimists need to get a grip on reality. Nothing bad has happend & your all sounding like you need to be sectioned.

The yanks have only been there 5 miniutes & some of the posts in these threads remind me of what Kevin would be writing (alias Harry enfield - Kevin & perry go large). There are posts in these threads that make me think some of you are suicidle - Get a fucking grip!

We may have not wanted the Yanks to buy our great club, but it's happend. Get on with it for fucks sake. They have paid off our debts, they are building us a super new stadium & have already tied our best players down to long deals.

If this is what supporting a football team does to you, then take up Crown green bowling. Most of you sound like spoilt little brats!

kp15_L.jpg

You guys can't have it both ways. Cardie cops a stupid amount of flak when he's being "too negative" and now he's getting it in the neck for being "too positive"?

I take your point, however i think that most feel that Cardie simply goes against whatever the consensus of opinion is. Ergo he's just an irritating twat....Just my opinion mind.

All you pessimists need to get a grip on reality. Nothing bad has happend & your all sounding like you need to be sectioned.

The yanks have only been there 5 miniutes & some of the posts in these threads remind me of what Kevin would be writing (alias Harry enfield - Kevin & perry go large). There are posts in these threads that make me think some of you are suicidle - Get a fucking grip!

We may have not wanted the Yanks to buy our great club, but it's happend. Get on with it for fucks sake. They have paid off our debts, they are building us a super new stadium & have already tied our best players down to long deals.

If this is what supporting a football team does to you, then take up Crown green bowling. Most of you sound like spoilt little brats!

kp15_L.jpg

Oh, do fuck off. If you're such positive-minded superfan, why have got an avatar of Parry as a clown? "Get on with it for fucks sake" to quote your own post.

AND you've fucked up the sizing of the page on my screen with your twatty picture.

Oh, do fuck off. If you're such positive-minded superfan, why have got an avatar of Parry as a clown? "Get on with it for fucks sake" to quote your own post.

Tickets! isn't that obvious Keyboard warrior Superfan.

Does the picture/s remind you of anyone?

Tickets! isn't that obvious Keyboard warrior Superfan.

Does the picture/s remind you of anyone?

If your so worried about tickets why don't you take up crown bowling with the rest of us spoilt little brats. Just because we smell two giant sized rats doesn't make us spoilt y'know. Yes there's perhaps too much negativity around here but there's a reason for it, it's because were HIGHLY concerned that the institution we've followed all our lives has now been sold to a pair of shysters, the evidence against these two is growing by the day and untill we see some positive action it's going to get a whole lot worse, and quite right too, because this is OUR club.

If your so worried about tickets why don't you take up crown bowling with the rest of us spoilt little brats. Just because we smell two giant sized rats doesn't make us spoilt y'know. Yes there's perhaps too much negativity around here but there's a reason for it, it's because were HIGHLY concerned that the institution we've followed all our lives has now been sold to a pair of shysters, the evidence against these two is growing by the day and untill we see some positive action it's going to get a whole lot worse, and quite right too, because this is OUR club.

Perhaps? What do you classify as defo too much negativity?

Go to bed. You're making a cunt of yourself.

O.k if you say so! How have i made a Cunt of myself? Please explain.

Theres nothing of any sunstance to read in the football threads at present anyhow. Just a load of pessimistic speculation! I believe in Fact not fiction!

:tease:

Bet he doesn't, tell you who's more likely to have greater access to Rafa though....

His missus?

With the amount of time he spends working I doubt it.

Who can't love Cardie when he's even arguing with gags? I pissed myself when I read that.