You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is it OK to kiss a girl if you have just spunked in her mouth?

RedinSweden

Would you just go ahead and fart if you were desperate? Or would you hold it in until her duties have been performed?

I've held it everytime. being in a long term relationship, you understand that sometimes you have to pass on a blowjob to receive more future blowjobs. by knowing if you rip one in her face, you're shit out of luck for at least a month or two.

Surely you said, "ohh go on then if you must"?

I actually couldn't speak. I was stunned. I'm in the throes of a moral quandry mate. I've been with me bird for 4 years and now this other ones on the scene offering threesomes and telling me really dirty shit. I'm fucking stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I actually couldn't speak. I was stunned. I'm in the throes of a moral quandry mate. I've been with me bird for 4 years and now this other ones on the scene offering threesomes and telling me really dirty shit. I'm fucking stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Dude, I need to get a girlfriend again. Those kind of offers only ever come along when you're in a relationship.

Dude, I need to get a girlfriend again. Those kind of offers only ever come along when you're in a relationship.

You're right there mate. It's like that episode of Seinfeld were George puts on a wedding ring, all the birds are coming on too him but it's only cos he's wearing the ring. And that's just shit.

You're right there mate. It's like that episode of Seinfeld were George puts on a wedding ring, all the birds are coming on too him but it's only cos he's wearing the ring. And that's just shit.

When I first started working at our place, there was poon swarming all over me, but I couldn't do anything about it. Since I became single again, barely a sniffaroo!

It was one of those moments where you're just disappointed in myself. Like when I looked in the mirror, the dude looking back at me was just looking disgusted and was shaking his head. And I was like, "I know dude, I know". And he was all like, "why do you do this to yourself?" and I was all like, "well it seemed like a good idea at the time, you know what we're like?" and he was all like, "You're a fucking asshole" and I was all like "Speak for yourself asshole."

I know what you mean. I actually had one of those moments on Sunday night. I'd had a shitload to drink and my sister had tried to sort me a taxi and they'd pretended to come to the bar we were staying behind at and not come (lying taxi twats). She said they wouldn't send another and there was no chance of me getting one at the rank without at least an hour wait. I was in a real shitty mood as I'd turned down a lift from someone earlier thinking it would be piss easy to get home. I just decided I was driving home. I got up, got my coat, told them I'd walk it (purposefully lying; it was miles) and then walked out to the car.

It was as I was looking at my reflection in the car window that the dude looking back at me said: "You really are a serious prick aren't you?" and as I pulled a stupid face told me to fucking get back in the bar and think harder for a solution.

When I first started working at our place, there was poon swarming all over me, but I couldn't do anything about it. Since I became single again, barely a sniffaroo!

No challenge is being presented you see. Some women just get off on the idea of fucking someone else's fella and getting away with it.

I'm looking at opening the debate up into the area of rimming, or more sensibly starting a new debate, but have the conundrum of whether to dig up the old thread on which someone, possibly Christian I think, claimed to have been involved in rimmage or to start a new thread, leaving the old one as it is, which could feature polls and a more definitive guidline on the topic.

Hmmm, decisions.

I'm looking at opening the debate up into the area of rimming, or more sensibly starting a new debate, but have the conundrum of whether to dig up the old thread on which someone, possibly Christian I think, claimed to have been involved in rimmage or to start a new thread, leaving the old one as it is, which could feature polls and a more definitive guidline on the topic.

Hmmm, decisions.

Poll it up, herr ginge

JB needs to get on this thread. It's a diamond in the rough.

I think you need to stop apologising for the state of your manor. It got a shitload bigger so it got harder to manage, some of your captains bailed and the quality got more spread out; that's life mate.

I think you need to stop apologising for the state of your manor. It got a shitload bigger so it got harder to manage, some of your captains bailed and the quality got more spread out; that's life mate.

as I said before it still defo has its moments, but people who post shit like, the general forum is ruling loads today make me cringe.