You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just been having a read of the match thread, as I wasn't on here during the match and one name on there jumped. You posted quite a lot on that thread for someone who was at the match, were you surfing on your mobile instead of watching the live action in front of you?

Hehe. I think Momo (fake) is a prick.

well, not going to the match is fine, I didn't go. But saying on an internet forum that you are going and then posting like mad during the match on the same forum is a bit daft. He will probably deny he said it, but i remember him saying it.

I thought Momo had said he was going, but when he was posting during the game I thought I'd got it mixed up. Old age and all that. So he did say he was going then?

He did, he was arguing with someone who was having a dig at him being an armchair fan and said he was going.

Guest tactics truck
Don't think he's online yet. Maybe he's confused and at Cardiff now trying to get in.

Hope his ticket got robbed!

Just been having a read of the match thread, as I wasn't on here during the match and one name on there jumped. You posted quite a lot on that thread for someone who was at the match, were you surfing on your mobile instead of watching the live action in front of you?

That is the saddest saddest thing I've heard in a long while, thought he was an arsehole from previous posts but I now realize he needs professional help.

Guest tactics truck

Hey maybe he was the theif...

"I'm going" he confidently types, holding his bag of ill gotten goods only to be thwarted by her majesties finest, large truncheons in hand.

Guest tactics truck
ohhhhh..............he's online..................and viewing the thread............oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's your wife now!

Guest Momo Sissoko

I was going to go, but I ended up giving my ticket to my nephew instead. I have a few health problems at the moment, which stop me getting out as much as I would like, and I didn't fancy going all that way.

I'll be back to full health in a few weeks and back to work, so you'll be rid of me. Good eh?

Nice to see that manc lover RIS keeping tabs on my posts during the game though.

I bet he has a shrine of my post count at home which he worships daily.

I was going to go, but I ended up giving my ticket to my nephew instead. I have a few health problems at the moment, which stop me getting out as much as I would like. Though I'll be back to full health in a few weeks and back to work, so you'll be rid of me. Good eh?

Nice to see that manc lover RIS keeping tabs on my posts during the game though.

No, thats me you bastard

I have a few health problems at the moment, which stop me getting out as much as I would like

Schizophrenia? Some other psychotic disorder?

I actually like Momo. I don't know why... he just makes me smile. It's strange because the other poster who is also more than a bit odd does my head in. Then there is Red Nick, he is just madness.

Guest tactics truck
I was going to go, but I ended up giving my ticket to my nephew instead. I have a few health problems at the moment, which stop me getting out as much as I would like, and I didn't fancy going all that way.

I'll be back to full health in a few weeks and back to work, so you'll be rid of me. Good eh?

little_britain_200x245.jpg

Guest tactics truck

"the other poster who is also more than a bit odd does my head in."

That could be anyone but I'll be happy to take the title, if you'll permit me, of being the person who is 'more than a bit odd' as I think it sums my life up pretty well. I was thinking of having that written in coloured glass over the door frame of the entrance to my house in arabic.