You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Come on juve

kopsawyer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unless you were at Hysel you would not understand but i will tell you one thing why was a juve supporter in there end on the pitch with a gun

You might want to throw a bit of punctuation in there somewhere was what I was getting at.

And you've asked me a question there and told me nothing by the way.

I'll address the two of you in one post. Write properly and people won't take the piss. That is my point. If seven year olds can do it then so can you.

If you're going to be a tosser, I believe we're typing, not writing. And the last time I checked nobody was being assessed on their grammar and English skills. This is an Internet Forum, get a fucking life!!

Good point. Lets just use really poor grammar for a laugh. Wicked. Shows how cool we are.

I see myself not so much as a tit as a chiff-chaff. It's onomatopoeic nature means it's just that bit better.

You're wasted on the railway mate. Get yourself into teaching elocution to all schoolchildren, rid the planet of text message language.

Good point. Lets just use really poor grammar for a laugh. Wicked. Shows how cool we are.

I see myself not so much as a tit as a chiff-chaff. It's onomatopoeic nature means it's just that bit better.

Lets take the piss out of people's grammar. Wicked. Shows how smart we are.

Lets take the piss out of people's grammar. Wicked. Shows how smart we are.

I'm not really taking the piss that much am I. I'm being quite playful really and just suggesting that people are less likely to take you seriously if you don't write properly.

Bit of advice. Take it or leave it, it's up to you.

i don't get people like you this is an lfc forum where we discuss things about lfc etc yet you want to be a smart-arse i'd love to bump into you

Don't tell me what this place is and what gets talked about. Monkeys, cheese, Bolo's IT job, handjobs, hairbands, the Sheriff, smashing fuck out of baby seals, Allah being a big gaylord and crappy punctuation are what we talk about.

Why would you love to bump into me? So you could punch my face in and make the whole "writing properly" issue go away once and for all? All that for the sake of pressing the shift button and the comma key now and again...why?