You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Karima Adebibe

SharQ

You will probably never have heard this name before, but I just found out that she is going to replace Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series. Jesus, she looks well fucking hot.

Apparently, she was a check-out girl at Tesco in London or something before they found her.

Watch this space - she'll be famous by the end of the week. Mark my words.

Karima_Adebibe.jpg

When i saw the title of the thread i thought it was about that shite lanky Arsenal striker last night.

Yeah she looks pretty hot, hope she can act though - always thought Tomb Raider had potential to be decent films if they hadn't made it purely about Jolies digitally enhanced tits. On a side note, you do spot the odd stunning checkout girl these days...

You will probably never have heard this name before, but I just found out that she is going to replace Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series. Jesus, she looks well fucking hot.

Apparently, she was a check-out girl at Tesco in London or something before they found her.

Watch this space - she'll be famous by the end of the week. Mark my words.

Karima_Adebibe.jpg

Very nice, but who are those two bald men hiding under her top?