You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...

I fucking despise these adverts!

[YOUTUBE]zr91-HeWINk[/YOUTUBE]

I have a major problem with people eating as it is (I can quite easily commit murder on cunts who eat apples) - eating on TV tends to annoy me more than most, it is the way he says 'they are so nutty' with his fucking mouth full!

The advert on BBC where it is Alan Sugars finger pointing at stuff and them freaking out, 'Goldfinger' playing in the background... it is making me cringe. It's just... stupid? Like something you would get on American TV. No offense to American's but the TV is often aimed at the lowest common denominator. I'd imagine people watching a show vaguely about business might be a bit more savvy.

His finger isn't going to freak people out. Build the drama. Show me some clips from the new series, show me him breaking some balls and making people cry. Shit like this makes me glad I don't pay for my TV licence.

In common with everyone else, the Go Compare ads with that fat twat used to drive me demented, but the new one with no singing and the dog with the '2 dog suit' for want of a better description had me laughing. It still wouldn't make me want to have anything with the company, but at least they did something a little different.

Somersby fucking cider.

[YOUTUBE]Y3rNQ2pTyAY[/YOUTUBE]

And that twat off the KFC ads is in it, the nob.

In fact it really pisses me off when you get the same 'actor' in a load of different adverts. Like that twat who was in the crap Halifax adverts set in a radio station, who hilariously drives off with someone's car keys, who now advertises William Hill (with loads of make up on, strangely). And the women who was also in one of those dogshit Halifax adverts now advertises Diet Chef, whatever the fuck that is, and also a double glazing firm at the minute. They should all be rounded up and shot.

In common with everyone else' date=' the Go Compare ads with that fat twat used to drive me demented, but the new one with no singing and the dog with the '2 dog suit' for want of a better description had me laughing. It still wouldn't make me want to have anything with the company, but at least they did something a little different.[/quote']

Even though their adverts are still shit, the team behind them have been quite clever in using the fact that the character and his singing are so annoying, by running with a theme that he's been targetted because of it and is aware that he's annoys the hell out of people. Insurance company adverts generally are stupid, with shit jokes or ridiculous ideas.

I fucking despise these adverts!

YouTube Link

I have a major problem with people eating as it is (I can quite easily commit murder on cunts who eat apples) - eating on TV tends to annoy me more than most' date=' it is the way he says 'they are so nutty' with his fucking mouth full![/quote']

Me too.

It gives me homicidal tendencies.

There is a Samsung washing machines one recently that has a young bird in a tight red dress and shes stunning and about 30 but being told off by her mum and nan.

The advert gets on my tits but i could look at that bird all day.

Sky one advert with ashley fucking banjo. Firstly banjo you cant fucking dance, rubbing dandruff off your shoulders regimentally waving your arms about and doing it in time with your fellow gobshites isn't dancing but I've had this rant before, for now its the advert in a warehouse with some high viz fuckuntards. Non Of them dance especially the big fat black bloke, what he does is tit about like a little twat who has no attention unless his parents are pissed and he acts the goat but banjo loves it, its dancing its not its moving about like a fucking 4 year old. But worse worst of all are the 3 fucking wankers watching him do this, crouching down at some point like they are witnessing pure magic and they need to inspect it and work it out and loving it... I wish I was in that warehouse at the time I would fucking plough through the lot of them on a forklift. Watch that sky one in between your endless run of stargate episodes, watch me plough them down. Dancing my arse, just moving is dancing now, walking with a limp is fucking art these days.

Anyone heard that Buildbase "And all that gas" ad on the radio atm ? Fuck me, that is shit.

Fucking old style, cockney warbling piano, replete wiv Chas n Dave style out of tune sing a long dirge.

I would like to burn down old Landan Tarn, and every fucking Buildbase in the fakkin country.

Innit.