You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFC pass season 2022/23

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

The club normally says not to delete a the NFC ticket unless they tell you to do so.

Unless you've an unusual arrangement going on, Id say contact the club if no one else has a definitive answer. You might delete it but find you cannot reload after?

That's what we're thinking too. 

• 1 month later...

The person I share a season ticket with got this message before forwarding the Real Madrid ticket. ( they are concessionary, I am not). They weren’t asked to pay any extra in the drop down section, and I haven’t been either. But I’m a but worried about the ‘tickets will be cancelled’ bit. And confused.

Has anyone got something similar? 

415BAB8A-6F99-4B25-9A46-F3EB79DE58F4.png

I’ve got a problem… i must have forwarded on the wolves ticket before the first game was called off, so I’m not the “owner” only I need to forward to a different person for tomorrow as neither me or the lad I sent it to before can mark it.

I can’t forward it or recall it, and the lad who has it on their pass only has the “distribute” option available, with the forward option not working.

I though distribute had been cancelled/withdrawn now?

any ideas?

25 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve got a problem… i must have forwarded on the wolves ticket before the first game was called off, so I’m not the “owner” only I need to forward to a different person for tomorrow as neither me or the lad I sent it to before can mark it.

I can’t forward it or recall it, and the lad who has it on their pass only has the “distribute” option available, with the forward option not working.

I though distribute had been cancelled/withdrawn now?

any ideas?

He disteibutes to you, you forward to new owner....?

Where a game has been rearranged to mid-week at short notice; I can no longer attend the rescheduled game. Will I be penalised?

Should the situation arise where a game is moved from a weekend to mid-week within 28 days of the game being played, all supporters will be able to use the ticket distribution option for that game.

In addition, we are aware that some weekend fixtures that move to midweek can cause supporters problems due to work and family commitments and therefore we want to ensure that, as we launch this new policy, we do as much as we can to support people in the first season. Therefore, all supporters will see distribution available for any fixtures that move to midweek from a weekend within 28 days of the original fixture date.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

He disteibutes to you, you forward to new owner....?

Where a game has been rearranged to mid-week at short notice; I can no longer attend the rescheduled game. Will I be penalised?

Should the situation arise where a game is moved from a weekend to mid-week within 28 days of the game being played, all supporters will be able to use the ticket distribution option for that game.

In addition, we are aware that some weekend fixtures that move to midweek can cause supporters problems due to work and family commitments and therefore we want to ensure that, as we launch this new policy, we do as much as we can to support people in the first season. Therefore, all supporters will see distribution available for any fixtures that move to midweek from a weekend within 28 days of the original fixture date.

Thanks for this mate. We decided to chance our arm with him distributing directly to the other lad and it worked. We thought the system was fucked bit makes sense now I’ve read this.

• 1 month later...