You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wokeism

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

The usual suspects were saying they were no longer going to donate to the RNLI. As if any of these cunts ever did anyway.

They also want the woke BBC defunded for allowing Ian Hislop challenge the tory narrative, they won't watch ITV because Alison Hammond is a box ticker and refuse to acknowledge channel 4 because Channel 4 news dare tell both sides of the story. 

5 minutes ago, Mudface said:

The usual suspects were saying they were no longer going to donate to the RNLI. As if any of these cunts ever did anyway.

Didn't donations go through the roof with normal people wanting to show these racist cretins up ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

They also want the woke BBC defunded for allowing Ian Hislop challenge the tory narrative, they won't watch ITV because Alison Hammond is a box ticker and refuse to acknowledge channel 4 because Channel 4 news dare tell both sides of the story. 

My favourite argument from them is that 'migrants don't integrate or respect our culture'. I get the impression these are the same people eating egg and chips with a pint of Carling in Joe's London Bar in Benidorm while reading a copy of the S*n or Mail.

• Like 1

Just now, Mudface said:

My favourite argument from them is that 'migrants don't integrate or respect our culture'. I get the impression these are the same people eating egg and chips with a pint of Carling in Joe's London Bar in Benidorm while reading a copy of the S*n or Mail.

Absolutely. 

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

Didn't donations go through the roof with normal people wanting to show these racist cretins up ?

Great, I hope so. Wasn't there also an attempted coup within the National Trust by right wingers dismayed that their utopian ideas of colonialism were being challenged?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Great, I hope so. Wasn't there also an attempted coup within the National Trust by right wingers dismayed that their utopian ideas of colonialism were being challenged?

Still ongoing I think,with GB News at the forefront

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Nothing wrong with eating egg and chips in Spain, it's often the only veggie option available.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Culture War? Completed it, mate. 

IMG_2819.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Really? Wow. 

No. I mean, maybe in fucking Benidorm. 

Most places not aimed at Brexit nonces will serve some of - Patatas bravas, espinacas y garbanzos, salmorejo, gazpacho, tortilla, white bean stew, stuffed peppers, stuffed aubergines...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

Well, I guess there's salad too. I don't count that though, it's an accompaniment, not a meal.

I remember laughing when on holiday last year in fuertaventura that a vegetarian pizza had tuna on it.

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

It was when farage called them  taxi service.

Restored my faith in humanity a touch 

8 hours ago, Mudface said:

You couldn't make it up

The English must be tye least self aware people on the planet 

15 hours ago, Mudface said:

It's Churchill's Bar.  You know it and I know it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You could always have Paella without seafood(if vegan) or meat(if a veggie) no? It's basically a rice and vegetable dish.

My birds Dad lives in Alcorcon a few miles out of Madrid. She's Vegan. She's never had any issue with getting Vegan options.   Strontz must be going to Bill's Caff 

15 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Meh, parkrun is meant to be about public health, not competition. Strava wankers can always go and wank over each others' Stravas.

Parkrun was running just fine. Mine has elite athletes, women in their 60s, and some people pushing their kids in a pram. It was inclusive already.

Lots of people who take part, at all levels, find motivation in beating their own times etc. I really don't see who is going to be put off by the fact some very good runners take part and want to see their times as well. I personally, couldn't give a fuck is some 20 year old is going round in 16 minutes, good luck to them.