You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What Job do you do?

johno

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently doing analytical work for a consultancy that helps airports to obtain new air routes. So if anyone's got a two mile long stretch of tarmac in their garden that they're not sure what to do with, give me a call and we'll see if we can get a 747 in there for you.

Work's fairly boring but as far as I can tell, there's no internet monitoring here which suits me down to the ground.

*sits back and waits for inevitable dismissal*

You from Preston?

Your name reminds me of the hell hole of a nightclub there.

No, live in Herts. The name comes from Joe Fagan being manager when we played Independiente in '84.

Last time I went to Preston the bloke behind the bar looked suprised when we asked for a beer. Strange place....

Very odd place, it's funny because the locals hate the students but when they aren't there the economy resembles rural russia so they need them so badly.

There's a place there called Aqualennium that used to play Rock/Indie/Mental hard stuff i couldn't get into and beer was £1 a pint.

God i wish I was a student again!

Tokes! I know Tokyo Jo's, I was one of them dirty students and yes quite an odd place. I saw Sophie Ellis-Bexter arrive about 3 hours late mime if this ain't love why does it feel so good twice in a row and fuck right off. Weird, but warm. got my fingers wet tere a couple of times

I used to work at the SU bar so avoided it mostly when going out. We used to go to the gaff just down from the warehoure called aqualennium, it was an ace rock club (although my mate got battered by the bouncers for arguing with his bird once...mental!).

When were you there remmie, i was there from 1998 - 2001

Jealous Tom, just jealous!

Now where's me handout?

You've well had it pal. What are you studying? Klingon? Surfing? "business studies", PR etc or are you doing something proper? ;-)

The only people who need to go to univeristy are Doctors, Lawyers and Teachers. The rest is a waste of time and money. Fact.

In the future, everyone will have a degree and no skills in anything other than "going to school til you're 22" and "getting pissed." :telloff: