You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yeah, he's right. The state of these anti-Semitic cunts attacking Jewish self-determination. 

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/02/israels-apartheid-against-palestinians-a-cruel-system-of-domination-and-a-crime-against-humanity/ 

Screenshot_2022-02-02-22-21-51-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Amnestys impressive Agnus Callamard addresses the charge of anti semitic on the clip below on CNN,

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/01/middleeast/israel-apartheid-amnesty-intl/index.html

This is dangerous and what you get when the fucking Prime Minister spouts dangerous conspiracy shite in parliament.

Turns out it’s a load of anti vac/anti lockdown/anti fucking brain idiots who used their freedoms to turn up and protest about not having freedoms.

Shouts of the Saville stuff apparently.

The sooner the fat, useless, entitled cunt is taken out by the men in grey suits the better.

He poisons everything he comes in to contact with.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He addresses the crowd afterwards according to reports.

Maybe it was just Momentum and the anti-vax clowns are being given a rough ride.

"Maybe it was just Momentum" hmm, I thought it'd be them, them or Star Trekers.

Anyway seems Starmer was a right cunt in his past life (according to a Boris lover Irene and her mates on twitter) Starmer apparently let serial rapist John Worboys free and Worboys tried it on with poor little Carrie Johnson in his taxi!!

38 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

Looks like it was the Magners Carter lot. 

You know they're spackers when they bring up the Magna Carta.. Nothing will beat the ones who set up children's play pens during the first lockdown because the cranks believed the twitter prank that pretended the Magna Carta said the police couldn’t intervene. 

https://defector.com/a-medieval-historian-explains-why-the-magna-carta-has-nothing-to-do-with-covid-19/

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Which is what Starmer should have said at the time.

And open himself up for the easy retort of 'this was before it was known that he was a sexual predator of children, but what you did was after you knew'. Not to mention having just quoted Thatcher herself, and relying on those who seem to adore her to get rid of Johnson. Nah, not for me. I don't think it would have done much good. 

Now... smacking Johnson in the face? That I could get behind.

Looking at that clip, it seems to be a ragtag coalition of far-right flag wavers and trustifarians with ethnic hairstyles, gathering under the banner of 'freedom' or 'fuck the establishment' I guess. Fuck knows what wing of the political spectrum Piers Corbyn represents at this stage, although it's disappointing that his brother, Starmer's predecessor, couldn't put aside personal greivances to publicly condemn the incident.

Whatever the make-up of the mob, I notice that, in common with what I said on here a few days back, elements of the left are more interested in perpetuating the falsehoods surrounding Starmer than condemning the attacks on him from the far-right. Interesting development.

9 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Looking at that clip, it seems to be a ragtag coalition of far-right flag wavers and trustifarians with ethnic hairstyles, gathering under the banner of 'freedom' or 'fuck the establishment' I guess. Fuck knows what wing of the political spectrum Piers Corbyn represents at this stage, although it's disappointing that his brother, Starmer's predecessor, couldn't put aside personal greivances to publicly condemn the incident.

Whatever the make-up of the mob, I notice that, in common with what I said on here a few days back, elements of the left are more interested in perpetuating the falsehoods surrounding Starmer than condemning the attacks on him from the far-right. Interesting development.

i need to update my assessment of Tory voters being a danger. We can add in Corbyn cultists too. What a whopper and I hope Momentum find out who sent that tweet and deal with them accordingly.

The word 'traitor' has become utterly meaningless in the modern context, the Daily Mail kicked it off with all the 'crush the saboteurs' shite, I heard someone calling Johnson a traitor because a village had been flooded during heavy rains and he was visiting the place. A traitor is someone who sells Spitfire plans to the Russians, not someone who doesn't agree with Brexit. 

17 minutes ago, skend04 said:

i need to update my assessment of Tory voters being a danger. We can add in Corbyn cultists too. What a whopper and I hope Momentum find out who sent that tweet and deal with them accordingly.

Why would they ? Surely an awful lot of people are uneasy about the way Assange has been dealt with , and whether you agree or disagree there could certainly be a valid debate around abandonment of the working classes by a labour leader who is a knight of the realm , a trilateral commission member and  abstained on the Tories austerity bill.

19 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Why would they ? Surely an awful lot of people are uneasy about the way Assange has been dealt with , and whether you agree or disagree there could certainly be a valid debate around abandonment of the working classes by a labour leader who is a knight of the realm , a trilateral commission member and  abstained on the Tories austerity bill.

It's the word traitor people take issue with, why would prosecuting Julian Assange make someone a traitor? 

I'm sorry, I'm as left as you get, but even I think the attacks on Starmer have gone too far.

I much preferred Corbyn to Starmer, but to get the tories out Labour needs to get behind him, even if it means holding your nose at some of his actions. This goes for my party (Greens), the Lib Dems, the SNP, Plaid, SDLP etc. At this time it's going to take a coalition to take that Teflon coated fucker down.

At local council level, fine, have all the infighting you want, but at parliamentary level it needs to be a united front (and yes the same should have applied when Corbyn was leader)!

• Upvote 2