You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

18 minutes ago, an tha said:

These cunts should not be allowed to do this.

How can you stand with this slogan on walls and in front of you - when it is simply not fact - lab are not in power and he has no proof at all of what the slogan says.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/may/17/jeremy-hunt-promises-further-tax-cuts-and-hits-out-at-labour-plans

I think I mentioned it the other week.

all they have got is bile and hate.

They know they cant list their "achievements" because all they have done for the last 13 years is rinse the entire country,so they have to convince simpletons that labour will be even worse.

5 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Wonderful…

The way she tries to use that tv channel to trip them up and give all the gammons et al fuel and to point score, laughable...They all totally refused to fall for it and made her look like the stupid cunt she is....and all her passive aggressive shite looks pathetic.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Arniepie said:

I think I mentioned it the other week.

all they have got is bile and hate.

They know they cant list their "achievements" because all they have done for the last 13 years is rinse the entire country,so they have to convince simpletons that labour will be even worse.

Yeah

Cunts

On 17/05/2024 at 14:12, an tha said:

These cunts should not be allowed to do this.

How can you stand with this slogan on walls and in front of you - when it is simply not fact - lab are not in power and he has no proof at all of what the slogan says.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/may/17/jeremy-hunt-promises-further-tax-cuts-and-hits-out-at-labour-plans

The lesson from 2016 is that even when people know you're lying, it doesn't affect your electoral chances.

The Tories are facilitators for invaders to rape and pillage. They're the type of people who'd unbolt the castle door. They're the Vichy French of the predatory free market. 

You pay them enough and they push the mantra that 'private sector knows best'.

What happens next is private sector takes control of utilities and transport, but no investment is made in infrastructure - instead,  the money is skimmed off and given to shareholders, many of which are foreign.

The German state owns Arriva, so everytime your fare goes up but you're still late for work, that's because your own leaders sold you out.

Same deal every time you catch botchelism from your drinking water, that money will have gone into the Canadian teachers' pension pot or some shit. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

The Tories are facilitators for invaders to rape and pillage. They're the type of people who'd unbolt the castle door. They're the Vichy French of the predatory free market. 

You pay them enough and they push the mantra that 'private sector knows best'.

What happens next is private sector takes control of utilities and transport, but no investment is made in infrastructure - instead,  the money is skimmed off and given to shareholders, many of which are foreign.

The German state owns Arriva, so everytime your fare goes up but you're still late for work, that's because your own leaders sold you out.

Same deal every time you catch botchelism from your drinking water, that money will have gone into the Canadian teachers' pension pot or some shit. 

yeah but "boris" waved a union jack so he is really patriotic

Vorderman is releasing a book digging right into all their shady behaviour right back from day one under Cameron including vip ppe lanes. No doubt gb news and the hate mail will be frantically trying to dig up as much shit on her as possible. She’s relentless and it’s fucking great. 

• Upvote 3

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-69037424

Saw this story earlier on. Now it's obvious the guy has been gravely ill, and has been through an horrific ordeal.

But even then he can't resist having a little dig at the NHS:

"Like his new legs, his hands were originally provided by the NHS, but he has since gone outside the NHS for new hands, likening the original prosthetic hands he was given to "something out of medieval times".

"They're just blunt objects - I did look at them and think 'well I'm not sure what these are good for beyond breaking windows and pub fights'."

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-69037424

Saw this story earlier on. Now it's obvious the guy has been gravely ill, and has been through an horrific ordeal.

But even then he can't resist having a little dig at the NHS:

"Like his new legs, his hands were originally provided by the NHS, but he has since gone outside the NHS for new hands, likening the original prosthetic hands he was given to "something out of medieval times".

"They're just blunt objects - I did look at them and think 'well I'm not sure what these are good for beyond breaking windows and pub fights'."

He's a twat, he's lucky enough to be able to afford expensive private sector prosthetics. Perhaps they should spend more on the NHS?

I hope he's wealthy enough that he doesn't need to go down the 6 month application route of a personal independence payment and then probably be turned down. He's a member of a party that has made benefits for disabled less generous and more difficult to obtain over the last 14 years before branding all disabled as work shy.

• Upvote 3