aRdja

Naby Keita

The Muller story is just part of the echo's transfer rumours round-up. Initial story is from Bild. To be classed among the dubious ones this.

"Bild reckon that the Reds are in the market for the World Cup winner, alongside Premier League rivals Chelsea and Arsenal plus Italian champions Juventus."

Maybe there's an element on how we offered the €75m, if it's structured poorly for them then of course they would turn it down. Maybe we need to improve the up front part of it or the length of time to pay it.

• Upvote 2

Maybe there's an element on how we offered the €75m, if it's structured poorly for them then of course they would turn it down. Maybe we need to improve the up front part of it or the length of time to pay it.

What you dont think the 15ml upfront and further 15ml after he's scored 70 goals and played 300 games wasn't good enough

There's something fucking annoying about a club run by a fucking energy drink acting like a big club, when a few years ago they were absolutely nothing, yet lucked out because the initials of their club name effectively became a nice loophole for a corporation to exploit. 

Textbook shitness of modern footy thread stuff, right here.  

• Upvote 1

There's something fucking annoying about a club run by a fucking energy drink acting like a big club, when a few years ago they were absolutely nothing, yet lucked out because the initials of their club name effectively became a nice loophole for a corporation to exploit. 

Textbook shitness of modern footy thread stuff, right here.

Well our owners lucked in with us, them being Fucking Clueless.

I still reckon we'll get him.

It's hit the stage of the window where blind optimism is the order of the day, so I can sneeringly call everyone else a hysterical fanny whilst suppressing my own suspicions that we've fucked it all up.

I still reckon we'll get him.

It's hit the stage of the window where blind optimism is the order of the day, so I can sneeringly call everyone else a hysterical fanny whilst suppressing my own suspicions that we've fucked it all up.

Yeah, I think we will get him too.