You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull (H), 3pm, 24/09/16 - Dead Tiger F**k Juice

Trumo

Klopp excited by League Cup draw against Spurs

Reds boss giving nothing away on which goalkeeper will start on Saturday

Liverpool need to be “angry” against Hull - Klopp wants fans to play their part in the game

Klopp talked at length on how the Reds can play against teams that ‘park the bus’

Klopp happy to have a selection dilemma with his attacking players

Sturridge fit to play - Gomez still not team training

Klopp wants less signings next summer - it’s all about development now

Reds boss unhappy Augsburg found Ragnar Klavan before Dortmund

Woah, woah, woah! What?

• Upvote 2

What have you gone and done that for?

Everyone knows you use fantasy football as a way to influence the real football by way of jinxes. I have Rooney captain, look how that's paying off!

De gea in nets ibrahimovic up front.

Plus hazard has been chuff since I out him in and Barry has been warming the bench an unused sub with 30 odd points.

• Upvote 1

What have you gone and done that for?

Everyone knows you use fantasy football as a way to influence the real football by way of jinxes. I have Rooney captain, look how that's paying off!

Bar United, we have a 'soft' run of games... both almost certain starters and Firmino is a bit too expensive. I'm lagging by a bit, so am trying to be a bit cute with my transfers.

Kingston upon Hull, city of culture in 1917, home of the tiger, birthplace of Mick Ronson, nursery to Nick Barmby and now, after intense lobbying by the enlightened, pride of place on the BBC weather map.

From next January the country’s finest fish port will rank alongside Plymouth, Edinburgh, Cardiff, London, Portsmouth and of course Stornoway in the meteorological echelons. For the first time in history, thanks to the BBC, the whole country will know what the weather will be like in Hull.

Lets us give thanks to BBC director general, Lord Hall of Birkenhead, for approving this prestigious achievement of putting Hull on the map.

Altogether now:

Ya getting rained on by tigers,
Rained on by tigers,
Ya getting rained on by tigers.

Eat your heart out if you live in Lancashire!

Karius is young and will make mistakes but he needs games for experience he's been bought in as our new No. 1 and he should be playing unless he's injured.

Mignolet is shite i don't need to wait and see him cost us points in the next couple of games in order for him to then lose his place in the team. Fuck that bench him and bring the new boy in.

• Upvote 2

Makes sense. It's too late for Mig in many ways, if he wanted to be undisputed first choice then he needed to put big performances in last year (and before). He didn't. That's why we bought Karius and therefore it was going to take something bloody spectacular to change that when he got a stay of execution due to Karius' injury. He's not done much wrong in the last few games, but it's not enough, in my opinion, to overrule the decision made in the summer to replace him.

I actually think we've now got one of the best second choice goalkeepers in the league, in defence of Mignolet, which is preferable to having about the 10th best first choice. Hopefully Karius can do the business and give us one of the best first choices as well.