You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

A man who profits from the privatisation of the pallative care of dying children.

A man who just broke the law to protect his cartel from democratic scrutiny releasing cctv which could not even be seen by an average policeman as it has to be specially requested through the correct channels.

But when its anyone but corbyn...

It's actually not a pathetic untruthful stunt at all. The so called stunt is full of facts about how shit the privatisation of public services is. That's the whole point of it. To give the public what they pay their taxes for, a service that means your I don't am have to sit on the floor to go somewhere when we have paid for yet another increase in ticket prices.

The problem is, people are too busy making snarky remarks like the above and completely missing the point.

I've experienced public transport enough to know that what he is saying about these 'services' is bang on the money.

Everyone knows that the train services in this country are shite, everyone thinks it's astronomically expensive, everyone would like someone to do something about - possibly even nationalise them.

Everyone can also now see that lies, bullshit and spin are as much a part of Corbyn and his team's make-up as any other lying snake oil merchant politician.

That's a fact.

A lot of you may see him as some kind of Messiah but if he is, it turns out the Messiah can lie and spin just like the rest.

A man who profits from the privatisation of the pallative care of dying children.

A man who just broke the law to protect his cartel from democratic scrutiny releasing cctv which could not even be seen by an average policeman as it has to be specially requested through the correct channels.

But when its anyone but corbyn...

Corby and his team had just lied about seating availability on that service. Why wouldn't any company call him out on it and release CCTV proving they were lying?

Everyone knows that the train services in this country are shite, everyone thinks it's astronomically expensive, everyone would like someone to do something about - possibly even nationalise them.

Everyone can also now see that lies, bullshit and spin are as much a part of Corbyn and his team's make-up as any other lying snake oil merchant politician.

That's a fact.

A lot of you may see him as some kind of Messiah but if he is, it turns out the Messiah can lie and spin just like the rest.

Everyone.

Every one of the voices in your head.

You so badly want to be right that we need a messiah but democratisation of the state is rather about making ourselves all messiahs rather than living ghosts with no power to affect our own reality and the country we live in.

You keep making it about Jeremy in your head in that bubble of ignorance it's part of our strategy that you do that. Corbyn is a hologram you think this is the real quaid? Too weak.

It's what's behind him. Old dame.

• Upvote 2

To make a political point about nationalising train services, Corbyn broadcast that he had to sit on the floor because he couldn't get a seat KNOWING that that wasn't true because he'd just walked past plenty of empty seats.

His story being easily proveable as lies doesn't discredit the policy of nationalising train services or distract from people's every day misery on the trains. It simply highlights what a cunt he's made of himself and how amateur and lacking in integrity his team are.

Everyone.

Every one of the voices in your head.

This is what I mean about arguing with the left. They come back with something that makes you go "What the fuck..???"

It's why you can't win an argument with them and why it's usually best not to try to. When you're the only one trying to be reasoned, you're the only one going to get stressed about it.

• Upvote 2

Corby and his team had just lied about seating availability on that service. Why wouldn't any company call him out on it and release CCTV proving they were lying?

I work with cctv and even if a policeman walks into my office demanding I let him view cctv footage I can't do it or I would be breaking the law.

It didn't prove he was lying and it's not really relevant whether 'it helps the company' to break the law. What kind of logic is that? Shall we let asda empty their waste into your house of it helps the company?

To make a political point about nationalising train services, Corbyn broadcast that he had to sit on the floor because he couldn't get a seat KNOWING that that wasn't true because he'd just walked past plenty of empty seats.

His story being easily proveable as lies doesn't discredit the policy of nationalising train services or distract from people's every day misery on the trains. It simply highlights what a cunt he's made of himself and how amateur and lacking in integrity his team are.

Or does waiting a year for something to jump on about someone not make you a cunt and call your credibility into account?

Does the media tell you what to have for breakfast too?

This is what I mean about arguing with the left. They come back with something that makes you go "What the fuck..???"

It's why you can't win an argument with them and why it's usually best not to try to. When you're the only one trying to be reasoned, you're the only one going to get stressed about it.

No you can't win an argument with me.

Not sure why you bother with the forums, threads and silly things like debates and discussion. Maybe write what you think in a book and laminate it then bury it deep in the earths core so it can't be argued with or corrected might be better.

I work with cctv and even if a policeman walks into my office demanding I let him view cctv footage I can't do it or I would be breaking the law.

It didn't prove he was lying and it's not really relevant whether 'it helps the company' to break the law. What kind of logic is that? Shall we let asda empty their waste into your house of it helps the company?

No one is denying they broke the law in releasing the unedited footage Dennis. Does that make Corbyn's stunt less of a sham or as a result of Virgin's actions we should just pretend it didn't happen ? I am sure the general public won't be arsed about the legal niceties, Politician seeking election pulls stunt , gets exposed and his team tell silly lies to cover it up,

• Upvote 1

They haven't broken the law. If anything they have acted in the public interest to highlight the lies of a politician.

Surely we all want to know when a politician is lying to us..??

Yeah you know fuck all about it clearly.

It just happens that you are wrong and ignorant and intellectually disabled but I'm happy to make this clear since I deal with cctv daily.

https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/cctv/

When can CCTV images be disclosed?

You have the right to see CCTV images of you and to ask for a copy of them. The organisation must provide them within 40 calendar days of your request, and you may be asked to pay a fee of up to £10 (this is the maximum charge, set by Parliament). This is called a Subject Access Request. You will need to provide details to help the operator to establish your identity as the person in the pictures, and to help them find the images on their system.

CCTV operators are not allowed to disclose images of identifiable people to the media - or to put them on the internet - for entertainment. Images released to the media to help identify a person are usually disclosed by the police.

An organisation may need to disclose CCTV images for legal reasons - for example, crime detection. Once they have given the images to another organisation, then that organisation must adhere to the Data Protection Act in their handling of the images.

Public authorities are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000, or the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2000. This Act allows members of the public to request official information by writing to the public authority, who must respond within 20 working days. If the images are those of the person making the request, then the request would be handled under the Data Protection Act as a Subject Access Request. If, however, other people are identifiable in the CCTV pictures, then the images would be considered personal information and it is likely they would be exempt from the Freedom of Information Act.

You should remember that your use of a CCTV system may be appropriate but publicly uploading or streaming footage of individuals will require further justification and in most cases will not be justifiable.

• Upvote 2

Yeah you know fuck all about it clearly.

It just happens that you are wrong and ignorant and intellectually disabled but I'm happy to make this clear since I deal with cctv daily.https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/cctv/

When can CCTV images be disclosed?

You have the right to see CCTV images of you and to ask for a copy of them. The organisation must provide them within 40 calendar days of your request, and you may be asked to pay a fee of up to £10 (this is the maximum charge, set by Parliament). This is called a Subject Access Request. You will need to provide details to help the operator to establish your identity as the person in the pictures, and to help them find the images on their system.

CCTV operators are not allowed to disclose images of identifiable people to the media - or to put them on the internet - for entertainment. Images released to the media to help identify a person are usually disclosed by the police.

An organisation may need to disclose CCTV images for legal reasons - for example, crime detection. Once they have given the images to another organisation, then that organisation must adhere to the Data Protection Act in their handling of the images.

Public authorities are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000, or the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2000. This Act allows members of the public to request official information by writing to the public authority, who must respond within 20 working days. If the images are those of the person making the request, then the request would be handled under the Data Protection Act as a Subject Access Request. If, however, other people are identifiable in the CCTV pictures, then the images would be considered personal information and it is likely they would be exempt from the Freedom of Information Act.

You should remember that your use of a CCTV system may be appropriate but publicly uploading or streaming footage of individuals will require further justification and in most cases will not be justifiable.

No mention of section 32(3)?

No one is denying they broke the law in releasing the unedited footage Dennis. Does that make Corbyn's stunt less of a sham or as a result of Virgin's actions we should just pretend it didn't happen ? I am sure the general public won't be arsed about the legal niceties, Politician seeking election pulls stunt , gets exposed and his team tell silly lies to cover it up,

I'm not sure we should rush to judgement having watched gimps like sugar ale revel and celebrate every story put out by the msm only for it to become cringingly clear under the scrutiny of time that the media was lying.

Go back and read the thread a comedy of desperation for these sorts of smears to be true but they keep coming back for more humiliation in an effort to please the elites that be and give the absentee tories an easy time.

It's hard to say what the public makes of it all without an independent media to tell us.

However I trust their judgementover what the media wants to tell me what we all think.

If they thought he couldn't win a GE that wouldn't be going all out to do these sorts of smears.

I think the public know the media has it in for him by now. I also think, whilst biscaos finishing his fourth wank over this that due to the above sentence it will have the oppossitte effect and actually increase his support from the public because the whole thing is pathetic and increasingly ridiculous. The media are wailing as they're waning and I don't expect power to go quietly.

Let that rabbit tereasa map in the shade. Us economic tortoises are plodding up the hill.

• Upvote 1

It emerged today that the Information Commissioner's Office is investigating Virgin Trains' decision to release the footage.

A spokesperson told The Independent that it was investigating the incident and that firms should be aware of their legal responsibilities under the Data Protection Act.

“We are aware of the publication of CCTV images of Jeremy Corbyn and are making enquiries,” she said

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/jeremy-corbyn-aide-attacks-sir-richard-branson-as-tax-exile-laug/

just going a bit off topic but if a neighbour has a cctv camera on my house which I'm told they shouldn't be doing, is this what I should have a read of and refer to?

You have to contact the commisioner it's on them it's not suposed to but it depends if anyone fancies enforcing the application of laws.