You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League final

Arl arse

This seasons been a disaster and missing out on the el could fuck up Klopps LFC career.Im already seeing a lot of fans say there's no excuse for not getting top 4 and some are expecting a title challenge because of what happened the last time we were not in Europe.

We better get top 4 atleast next season or it's going to be back to square one again with all the fans saying our manager isn't up to the job.Atleast my days of being called a troll are over as whatever happens next season I think most will have the same view as me.

I knew it was too good to be true. That itch just gotta be scratched.

Guest Pistonbroke

I knew it was too good to be true. That itch just gotta be scratched.

He's the forum haemorrhoid, one which needs surgically removing. 

This seasons been a disaster and missing out on the el could fuck up Klopps LFC career.Im already seeing a lot of fans say there's no excuse for not getting top 4 and some are expecting a title challenge because of what happened the last time we were not in Europe.

We better get top 4 atleast next season or it's going to be back to square one again with all the fans saying our manager isn't up to the job.Atleast my days of being called a troll are over as whatever happens next season I think most will have the same view as me.

And who was it who spunked millions on that unbalanced, mentally weak shower of players? The transfer committee and...Brendan Rodgers....he who you unashamedly have as your avatar. Fucking hell.
  • Upvote 1

I see everyone's being sheep and taking their anger out on me when others have said worse, I'm not criticising anyone and have just stated facts.I will not be one of the fans calling for Klopps head at the end of next season if we don't get fourth, a lot of fans will be though.I do not think we only challenged a few years ago because we were not in Europe, a lot do though and they didn't rate that manager and think we have one who is much better.

I don't want to get in to debates about certain things as I'm pissed off myself and know people are going to lose their rag quick, but as for Joeyjones post we did not lose last night because Sevilla had a better squad or team than us.

• Downvote 3

I see everyone's being sheep and taking their anger out on me when others have said worse, I'm not criticising anyone and have just stated facts.I will not be one of the fans calling for Klopps head at the end of next season if we don't get fourth, a lot of fans will be though.I do not think we only challenged a few years ago because we were not in Europe, a lot do though and they didn't rate that manager and think we have one who is much better.

I don't want to get in to debates about certain things as I'm pissed off myself and know people are going to lose their rag quick, but as for Joeyjones post we did not lose last night because Sevilla had a better squad or team than us.

Do you ever stop to think about why everyone is sick of you ? Seriously, you have a problem. Everyone is still a bit raw and you jump straight on here spouting your inane shite and then play the innocent victim when you're called all the names under the sun.

Mental.

• Upvote 1

Do you ever stop to think about why everyone is sick of you ? Seriously, you have a problem. Everyone is still a bit raw and you jump straight on here spouting your inane shite and then play the innocent victim when you're called all the names under the sun.

Mental.

On this occasion you are right and I do see your point, that's why I didn't lay in to anyone last night because despite what you all think I am feeling the same pain as every other LFC fan.I saw others saying things so I gave my opinion, your right though maybe it's too soon.

• Downvote 1

just shows the team is capable of 'pulling' that kind of performance at any time, we've seen that kind of second half capitulation more than a few times this season. Too many white flag wavers in the team its a mis match of over paid journey men and not quite good enough youngsters , not enough leadership when it really matters.

We lost last night because of those 11 players in Red, only one of them gave everything he had. The one player who was head and shoulders above the rest. 35 year old Kolo Toure.

Take a bow Kolo.

Besides a few awful errors in his first season he'd been a great squad player for us.

The 15 minutes worth of handballs aside, we didn't deserve to win the cup. Anfield carried us to that final. Winning the cup would've papered over the cracks. This squad isn't ready for the Champions League. 

Fair play to Sevilla. Winning the Europa League twice in a row is some feet, but three times? 

• Upvote 2

SHIT UNIT.

The 15 minutes worth of handballs aside, we didn't deserve to win the cup. Anfield carried us to that final. Winning the cup would've papered over the cracks. This squad isn't ready for the Champions League.

Fair play to Sevilla. Winning the Europa League twice in a row is some feet, but three times?

I was going to post almost exactly that.
  • Upvote 1

Klopp gets three full seasons, like yer man, then we will see where it's at.

We're all disappointed after losing the final, but the truth is that without a preseason, and using another man's squad, Klopp took us to two finals this season. We had some great nights along the way as well. We've seen signs that some of them can play as he requires, but likewise, others cannot. And we've had injuries along the way, while he has tried to cajole the best out of an unbalanced squad lacking leaders. We're disappointed after last night, but we have reason to be optimistic.

For some strange reason you've had a tendency to try to but pressure on Klopp (not that you can anyway). He gets three full seasons. If at the end of it he has purchased a number of expensive duds, and the team is going backwards, then like Brendan, his position will be evaluated. But we are miles away from that. In fact, it could be argued that Klopp has barely started.

Let him have a preseason. Let him buy some of his own players. Give him three full seasons. And then fine, compare to Brendan if you must.

• Upvote 1

Klopp has a history of making stars, and I'm happy for that to continue. If a player won't come because we don't have European football, then I'm happy to take Klopp at his word and agree they are not the right player for us anyway.

I still think we will sign one or two established stars as well, but I'm chilled about it all. Klopp has shown he has an eye for a player. He has a system and he knows what he wants. I can't wait to see it all unfold.

Klopp gets three full seasons, like yer man, then we will see where it's at.

We're all disappointed after losing the final, but the truth is that without a preseason, and using another man's squad, Klopp took us to two finals this season. We had some great nights along the way as well. We've seen signs that some of them can play as he requires, but likewise, others cannot. And we've had injuries along the way, while he has tried to cajole the best out of an unbalanced squad lacking leaders. We're disappointed after last night, but we have reason to be optimistic.

For some strange reason you've had a tendency to try to but pressure on Klopp (not that you can anyway). He gets three full seasons. If at the end of it he has purchased a number of expensive duds, and the team is going backwards, then like Brendan, his position will be evaluated. But we are miles away from that. In fact, it could be argued that Klopp has barely started.

Let him have a preseason. Let him buy some of his own players. Give him three full seasons. And then fine, compare to Brendan if you must.

I've never tried to put pressure on Klopp and you say I can't anyway like that's my intention, if that was the case Id be bombarding journos and people at the club with tweets not talking about things on this site.

At times this season when I've been pissed off about a result I've judged him the same way other managers have been at this club,I only done it a couple of times as I realised doing what others did to the last manager is not the right way to go about things.

As I say I will not be asking for Klopp to be sacked but what I've said is facts, if people think fans will accept no cl next season when we are not in Europe then they are naive or have a short memory.

• Downvote 5

Why don't you leave the football talk to the adults and go back to doing what it is you do best? Namely wanking yourself silly over Bodgers you chromosome hoarding fucknut. 

• Upvote 2

you can a bit , tactics motivation ect, which have all been good from klopp for the most part. but werent great last night, he would have taken the credit had we won and he has very graciously taken some blame for the defeat, im a klopp fan by the way

• Upvote 1

Still feeling depressed. Still unable to comprehend that 2nd half performance. It's crazy we ended losing so badly when we so much in control. We lack leaders, and dare I say it, character. We bottled that 2nd half, no other way of putting it.

Just need to hope Jurgen can strengthen the team over the summer, we're not a bad team but definitely need to add 2 or 3 quality players to the squad.