You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League final

Arl arse

Well there it is , I would like to think that some of these will get no sleep after that and through worrying about if they'll ever pull on a red shirt again.

The ones we need to bin off won't give a fuck, they'll just get their 70k a week or whatever from some other mugs.  If they gave a fuck we wouldn't have watched that shit show tonight.

Spot on that. Those kinds of players are pointless, regardless of raw ability. How can you possibly plan for anything when you don't know if a player is going to be arsed even turning up? But I suppose that's fundamentally what separates the good from the also ran, be that a player of a whole team.

Which players in our current squad would you keep?

Bar his goal Sturridge has been cut adrift

My loudest "screaming like a cunt " moment tonight was about 80 or so minutes when the ball went to Sturridge - and 4 defenders - and not one bone idle overpaid cunt thought to push on and help him.

Not one.

Remember, if you will, that people reckon Sturridge is the one with the shit attitude.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I was trying really hard to recall it, then I remembered I popped out for a piss during the first half so I guess I missed it.

My impression of Firmino overall is that he turns it on against shite because it's easy but fades out against better sides and as soon as that starts to happen he goes missing.  You can point to moments this season where that's not been true for sure but I don't have any trust in him.

Phil is much the same   If he could deliver even 80% of his ability consistently he'd be a world beater.  As it is, he delivers about 5% of it 95% of the time and 95% of it 5% of the time.  And bear in mind I like the guy a lot as a player, he has sublime skill but there's no consistency.

Firminio wasn't great but he showed at times, unlike Coutinho. It was his work that led to Sturridge's goal and he put himself about in the first half, we totally out passed sevilla in that first half and most of the good work came from Firminho and Sturridge. Despite that we shouldn't be playing Firminho, Coutinho and Lallana in the same attacking midfield positions as they are far to alike, we need a battler amongst them. That second half was just a total fuck up, mostly by our defence and players tracking back, we can#t blame our forward minded players for that. 

Spot on that. Those kinds of players are pointless, regardless of raw ability. How can you possibly plan for anything when you don't know if a player is going to be arsed even turning up? But I suppose that's fundamentally what separates the good from the also ran, be that a player of a whole team.

Yep.  No-one would have an issue with Coutinho if he was consistent, or even just less inconsistent.  He's a 1 in 8 player.  And we're not good enough to carry him most of the time.  Especially when Firmino is the same.  

Guest Pistonbroke

Firmino did absolutely nothing tonight.  I'm not sure what it was he tried, but he was gash.  

You just need to imagine he has Lallana written on his shirt, he wasn't great but in that first half most of our best moves came through him. To say he did absolutely nothing makes you come over as a beaut mate. 

My loudest "screaming like a cunt " moment tonight was about 80 or so minutes when the ball went to Sturridge - and 4 defenders - and not one bone idle overpaid cunt thought to push on and help him.

Not one.

Remember, if you will, that people reckon Sturridge is the one with the shit attitude.

In his defence if you were decent and had to line up with the mediocre twats he has to line up with every week i would not question his attitude.

What a goal by Sturridge. Shame it'll always be tainted with the knowledge of what happened after.

He's got a couple of issues, but he's peerless as a striker. Hope he's fit and lining out for us in August.

We need to start keeping our best players.

• Upvote 1

Klopp should have reacted quicker. It is clear. He is not without blame for that belter of a second half performance.

At no point during that game did we have control of the midfield, Sturridge scored a wonder goal out of nowhere and we had them rocking towards the end of the first half and were winning then ball back in dangerous areas.

Can and Firmino were terrible in possession and I was thinking Allen should be coming on not long after half time, after they got their first goal they took even more control and I think Allen should have come on a lot earlier.

Wasn't too disappointed because frankly I was not expecting us to win it. Even when we're leading by a goal you could see our disjointed and fragile defense couldn't keep them out for too long.

So, sad to say but It's as it shuold be. Winning it would've just lulled us into complacency. As a matter fact it was an over-achievement reaching the final. Now some food for thought for Klopp to address our weak areas and build on the kernel of this squad. We're on the right track though.

Wasn't too disappointed because frankly I was not expecting us to win it. Even when we're leading by a goal you could see our disjointed and fragile defense couldn't keep them out for too long.

So, sad to say but It's as it shuold be. Winning it would've just lulled us into complacency. As a matter fact it was an over-achievement reaching the final. Now some food for thought for Klopp to address our weak areas and build on the kernel of this squad. We're on the right track though.

It would be the shittest and most useless kernel since Tom Parker

Guest Pistonbroke

JP has started posting with a bread knife, fucking cunt. 3 stacks and Jimmycase being utter bell ends as per usual. Time to log off. 

You just need to imagine he has Lallana written on his shirt, he wasn't great but in that first half most of our best moves came through him. To say he did absolutely nothing makes you come over as a beaut mate.

I thought Lallana set Sturridge up with a good chance early on and laid a great ball for Clyne to knock the ball across the face of the goal for Sturridge to miss again. He won the ball back all over the park in the first half. I have to say I didn't see Firmino contribute anything like as much.

Haha. You're a bigger cunt, nah, nah na-nah, nah.

Why don't you speak to a doctor about your obsessions?

You creep follow me around on topics and downvoting me silently every other hour the past few months. I noticed that you do the same to 3-4 more posters in here. So what is your problem? Is it because your penis is too small, do you have erection disfunctions?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1