You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

Look at these beauties.

3400775450_exlg.jpg

Those are the ones I was mentioning earlier RK. The Spezials in the Argentina colourway. These seem to be the reissues, same soles too.

I've had mine years and they've done solid service and still look as good as when bought, apart from slight wear underneath. They really are well made and a comfortable shoe, real proper value for money.

• Upvote 1

I've got my eye on these which go on sale in Size? a week on Friday:

size_exclusive_adidas_originals_archive_

How much are they likely to be VV? They look splendid.

Is it a 'physical' sale in the shop only or will they be available online?

They have just gone to the top of my wants/needs list, above a Heart transplant and a ride off the Blonde piece out of Game of Thrones.

How much are they likely to be VV? They look splendid.

Is it a 'physical' sale in the shop only or will they be available online?

They have just gone to the top of my wants/needs list, above a Heart transplant and a ride off the Blonde piece out of Game of Thrones.

I reckon they'll be about the £65 mark and will be available to order on the Size? website. They go on sale on Friday 13th May as I said. I'll be ordering a pair as soon as they go on sale as the half sizes can sell out quickly and I will need 8 1/2 due to having wide feet.

I reckon they'll be about the £65 mark and will be available to order on the Size? website. They go on sale on Friday 13th May as I said. I'll be ordering a pair as soon as they go on sale as the half sizes can sell out quickly and I will need 8 1/2 due to having wide feet.

The last lot of Jeans Mk II colourways were £72 I think so these will be the same.

They're fucking lovely though, I think I might have to join you in buying a pair (I'm a 10 so won't be nabbing them ahead of you).

• Upvote 1

The last lot of Jeans Mk II colourways were £72 I think so these will be the same.

They're fucking lovely though, I think I might have to join you in buying a pair (I'm a 10 so won't be nabbing them ahead of you).

The white leather Jeans Mk II are works of art but they seem to sold out everywhere. Being a 10 like yourself, anything special tends to go quick at that size. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've signed up to Twitter again, is there anyone worth following for Adidas trainer updates?

I don't see a Size? Twitter.

Size is @sizeofficial. Most of their stuff is rubbish though. Their good stuff gets tweeted by the likes of Fat Bandit

https://twitter.com/TheFatBandit999?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Deadstock Utopia is, as said, probably one of the best.

• Upvote 1

Just stuck these on ebay

Too tight for me,only worn once inside

No box

Ebay title

New unworn rare adidas torsion Multicourt brown and tan size uk 10

2a667f8cd095e16fd4a9497ac99ee491.jpg1e7e91498b12c62676513617d6cb786f.jpg5764276fe81391982a52610ff799504f.jpg2ab6f04c5ad9aefc291b73481eeb24bf.jpg

If anyone wants them i started the bidding at £15 but will pull them off there and sell them for that on here for £20inc postage