You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

Is that right you motherfucker? You have that talk. You can even go and suck Guardiola's cum out of his ballsack and get him to rim you whilst pinching your nipples. It won't fucking matter.

Because the only fucking people who will decide if this transfer happens now is us. And it will be on our terms. Fuck barcelona. Fuck fifa. And fuck you and Luis Suarez. You're all a bunch of cunts.

I've read another version of that which states he'll be meeting Liverpool lawyers in Barcelona to discuss the appeal against the ban, not to secure a transfer. Why it's in Barcelona I don't have a clue, but perhaps there's something beyond the obvious that I'm missing.

Anyone who isn't upset about FIFA's over the top excessive punishment for a fucking bite compared to things like this that was barely given any attention in comparison: alex-song-red-card-against-croatia-c.gif

The ban is nothing but a knee-jerk reaction to the media driven hate campaign mainly instigated by the English press which is followed by the press in several other countries (I know this first-hand from living in one of the most pathetic ones with the laziest sports journalists there are in this world who get 90 percent of their stories directly from English tabloids) because it's the home of the league with the most media attention.

Nonsense.

When Alex Song is one of the two best players in the world, his country's most important player, playing consistently brilliantly for one of the most famous teams in the world and less than a week removed from goading the press in England before proceeding to be caught for the third time acting like a fucking insane nutcase a year after he'd been banned for 10 games for the exact same action and the press barely mention it and he doesn't get a long ban then you might have a point.

His agent/lawyer/brother/neighbour's dog etc. can all fuck off with what Luis wants. The bans plus the year in year out bore of him wanting out makes me think we should just get rid. We've over indulged him one too many times and if we were to keep him, the next ban wouldn't be far away anyway imo.

I've read another version of that which states he'll be meeting Liverpool lawyers in Barcelona to discuss the appeal against the ban, not to secure a transfer. Why it's in Barcelona I don't have a clue, but perhaps there's something beyond the obvious that I'm missing.

Ah - I'll put my hysterical anger away for now then. God knows why it would be in Barca, perhaps we're out there dropping off the cash for Sanchez. (Who am I kidding?)

I really hate everybody that isn't Liverpool right now man. I can't even explain it. I fucking hate the world cup too. Slight flicker of hope from the Echo's article, re: us taking legal action, but I think I might do my best to swerve this for a while. I can't be arsed get riled up at us getting screwed over.

• Upvote 3

I agree with you that punishing us as the innocent party seems unjust.

But it is not as if we don't know the risks with him having been banned twice already with us, and having just finished a ban when we bought him. So far we have gambled and won, that may not continue.

You lost me at 'we have gambled and won'.

I'm starting to hate Luis' fucking father in-law as much as I hate the mancs, chelsea, UEFA, the FA, and FIFA.

As you said FEG, fuck 'em all at this point, Suarez is our player and I genuinely hope this ban doesn't cause him to go off the deep end (he was clearly pissed at himself after the Italy match) and do something even more stupid, and I'm not just talking about on the pitch either. If I was the club I'd get our Lawyers in contact with the Uruguayan FA and see if we can attach ourselves to any appeal and if they decline to allow that when we ought to sue them for his wages as well as FIFA.

Is that right you motherfucker? You have that talk. You can even go and suck Guardiola's cum out of his ballsack and get him to rim you whilst pinching your nipples. It won't fucking matter.

Because the only fucking people who will decide if this transfer happens now is us. And it will be on our terms. Fuck barcelona. Fuck fifa. And fuck you and Luis Suarez. You're all a bunch of cunts.

That's like onevof my drunken posts mate,but I do agree with the sentiment, but all I will say is, suarez is a fucking lunatic, but at the moment he's our fucking lunatic.,and just like a family,sometimes you know one of your own has done wrong,but publicly you have to try and be supportive,difficult I know,but until he actually goes public and  says he wants away,hes got my support,just remember the impact he had on the premiership last year,having said that,as and when he do does declare he wants away,,then good riddance, same as that cunt torres who could have been a legend had he stayed.said it before,players come and go,but us fans are here for the longhaul

liverpool have already been punished once and got him to clean up his act, which he had done, then he gets back with his cheating mates and reverts back to type, so why should we cop it again when he wasn't even under our jurisdiction.

Chiellini (the crying prick) is now saying he feels sorry for Suarez and his family, and he's not even thinking about the bite; only the game and the defeat.

Well you fucking hypocrite, if you weren't running around in your shoulder less jersey crying to the world like a fanny about the injustice of it all, he probably wouldn't be in this mess.

• Upvote 2

The world is fucking mad, i have just seen Tony Adams having a go now, yes that would be Tony '27 times over the fucking drink drive limit and crashing into a wall near a school the fucking cunt' Adams and the  Saudi and Gulf press praising the decision and saying it is not long enough... I give up. 

• Upvote 1

Luis is the walking incarnation of Greek tragedy. At the moment of a great personal triumph, stuffing England, he fucks up. The fault, Horatio...

Good work to Chiellini and Fred and anybody else who has not fallen into the "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat" headmaster speak of the Guardian and the other sanctimonious cunt crowd.