You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle

Barnesey

I doubt hardly any of our players trained until Friday and we looked tired and our passing was poor. Moses isn't working out in a central role position and i think maybe we have seen the main weakness with playing 3 at the back today.

But we didn't lose and we are still near the top of the league and we all know we can play much better. Some of the "fans" on this website are an embarrassment to the club though. In my opinion we have been very poor for 4 years and have finished 7th, 8th, 6th and 7th and we have had some properly shite players. 

Right now we are near the top and we have some good young players coming through. I think some people on this site should remember what has gone on previously and look at the league table right now. Get behind your team!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seriously who gives a shit about league position in October. United are the only top side we have faced this half season, we have yet to face arsenal, Chelsea, spurs and even Everton yet who are only two points behind us if they win. Lets not get a big fucking hard on just yet. How sensitive are our fans so what some are worried about our football. Its a forum nobody is making decisions for the club no one us saying sack Rodgers because we don't have a 100 percent win record and play beautiful football doing it. Its the Newcastle thread and were talking about the game. We were shit, we've been shit a few times this season.

We can ignore it I suppose celebrate being top of the league for a few hours then discuss it when we are not top of the league and we fall behind bit by bit and wonder at what point should we talk about football. Maybe we should not watch the football at all just check the results on teletext as the actual 90 minutes can't be discussed. Don't be so sensitive it doesn't have to be sunshine and lollipop support non stop on a forum no bastard from the club will ever read so we don't have to worry about their feelings or if they feel unsupported.

No one is celebrating !

We have improved on last seasons first 8 games and we are /was top of league 

We have a much stronger squad than last season

Fucks up with u miserable cunts

Anyway, I'm calling king luis/sgerrard. 100%. This particular brand of mong leaves an unmistakable scent.

if you are referring to me ape i have told you the route to take  - feel free to call me a mong face to face ....... 

look forward to hearing from you

All that pent up rage. Why don't you take it out by having 8 wanks a day like most normal 16 year old boys do?

u know what to do ape  take on the 16 yr old if u have the balls u gutless cunt

it seems u want to play to the gallery

pm me  rather than acting the internet hardcase

• Downvote 1

u know what to do ape take on the 16 yr old if u have the balls u gutless cunt

it seems u want to play to the gallery

pm me rather than acting the internet hardcase

You PM me with your full address, and don't forget to mention if I should bring a nice white or a red.