You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ashes Down Under 2013/14

RobbieOR

Arsing fuckcunts. I havent even made it home to the telly yet, but cooks gone and bells been dropped?

Id better stock up ale on the way home, this looks like being a long night...

Or a short one, depending on which way you look at it.

We look absolutely scared shitless

Did you hear yesterday on the commentary.  

Watson, who has problems with LBWs, has only had to face about 30 balls on the stumps in the series out of 300+ ones bowled to him.

England have only got one LBW in the series and that was yesterday.

We can't really expect Cook and Flower to be focussed on the cricket at the moment they're too busy justifying their positions and establishing themselves to carry on despite this complete thunderfucking shambles.

Yep they'll both lose their jobs are this

A lot has been made of Haddin being preferred by some as player of the series. Fuck that. Good as he has been, Johnson has had the single biggest influence on this series by a country mile. His bowling has been not only brilliant, but he has put fear into English batsmen, especially the tail, who used to add vital runs but have done fuck all this series. He played a huge part with the bat in the crucial first Test. He's taken some great catches and even caused the run out of Root in Melbourne which got the ball rolling in Australia's favour.

Started this game well too. Johnson easily for me.

• Upvote 1

A lot has been made of Haddin being preferred by some as player of the series. Fuck that. Good as he has been, Johnson has had the single biggest influence on this series by a country mile. His bowling has been not only brilliant, but he has put fear into English batsmen, especially the tail, who used to add vital runs but have done fuck all this series. He played a huge part with the bat in the crucial first Test. He's taken some great catches and even caused the run out of Root in Melbourne which got the ball rolling in Australia's favour.

Agree. He's been absolutely superb.

The cunt

It's a pity that Aussies haven't got the credit

I think the true test will be SA though - as I imagine SA won't be so weak as England