You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

I'm sure that went well for them

Couldn’t go too mad but did say the crisis in the NHS is due to bed blocking and this is caused by the government not respecting or funding domiciliary care properly. 

They didn’t chose to have the photo op with me. 

EDIT: Cunt was wearing a poppy already too. 

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Couldn’t go too mad but did say the crisis in the NHS is due to bed blocking and this is caused by the government not respecting or funding domiciliary care properly. 

They didn’t chose to have the photo op with me. 

EDIT: Cunt was wearing a poppy already too. 

The fact that you're not wearing a poppy just marks you out as an anti-patriotic, Marxist, commie racist like that Corbyn fella!

• Haha 2

I passed an interview to be Supervisor of a team for a term of 4 months. Here was me thinking they value me and this was an actual achievement on my part, only to find out they have given the position to 4 other people as well, will have myself and these 4 others complete 4 month terms and then about 2 years later, will open the permanent job up for competition, not only to the 5 people, but to the public as well. 

Sick. 

• 4 weeks later...

Regional Director is meant to be in branch this afternoon to tell the staff the office is closing and merging with Exeter. 

They’ll all have to reapply for their jobs (the decision has already been made and none of them would keep them even if they did apply) if they wanted to stay and have an hours drive each way every day. 

She’s now sent out an email saying she can’t come into branch and is doing the meeting via Teams! 

Fucking cunt. 

29 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Regional Director is meant to be in branch this afternoon to tell the staff the office is closing and merging with Exeter. 

They’ll all have to reapply for their jobs (the decision has already been made and none of them would keep them even if they did apply) if they wanted to stay and have an hours drive each way every day. 

She’s now sent out an email saying she can’t come into branch and is doing the meeting via Teams! 

Fucking cunt. 

thats fucking awful. cowardly behaviour.

A place I was at a few years ago terminated my contract early, by email on the first day of my holiday, I picked up my mail when I arrived at my hotel. I had been in the office talking to the company founders less than 24hrs earlier, the mail was sent 5 minutes after I left the office. Absolute shithouses.

I hope everybody gets sorted out OK.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve got our 6 monthly group management 2 day meeting next week. 

The last one ended with someone in tears and a number of people not attending day two.

wonder if this will be any better?

A 2 day meeting? 

myaeq3qh2wv.jpg?v=1585226770

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

Indeed. Terrible name.

I went in there once and asked if they had Mazzy Star So Tonight that I Might See, the lad said you won't get that in here mate. 

Wasn't the best record shop I'd ever been in.

Eddie's, a market stall downstairs used to be sound.

Whatever you wanted, Eddie could most likely get and often saved a trip to Probe.

28 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Shithouse behaviour that.

Absolutely. And thrown me under the bus in the process. 

Thick bitch can’t understand why a single mum who has to do school runs both morning and afternoon wouldn’t want to the spend another couple of hours a day driving to and from Exeter before she even earns a penny. 

16 minutes ago, redinblack said:

thats fucking awful. cowardly behaviour.

A place I was at a few years ago terminated my contract early, by email on the first day of my holiday, I picked up my mail when I arrived at my hotel. I had been in the office talking to the company founders less than 24hrs earlier, the mail was sent 5 minutes after I left the office. Absolute shithouses.

I hope everybody gets sorted out OK.

That’s properly cunt behaviour. At least own it you bastards. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:
15 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Indeed. Terrible name.

I went in there once and asked if they had Mazzy Star So Tonight that I Might See, the lad said you won't get that in here mate. 

May well have been me that. Was never into trying to sell customers something else instead if they asked for something decent we didn't have.

There’s been a few posts on this page that have reminded me (if I ever really needed it) how much better life is being self employed. 

I earn significantly less but, in every other metric, life is better.

I do appreciate that’s not the case for everyone who’s self employed, it not always a bed of roses for me, but I rarely have to deal with some of the utter cunt types I’ve read about on here. 

The sheer selfishness, arrogance, cowardice, and lack of empathy of that Regional Director cunt makes my blood simmer, just reading about it. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

There’s been a few posts on this page that have reminded me (if I ever really needed it) how much better life is being self employed. 

I earn significantly less but, in every other metric, life is better.

I do appreciate that’s not the case for everyone who’s self employed, it not always a bed of roses for me, but I rarely have to deal with some of the utter cunt types I’ve read about on here. 

The sheer selfishness, arrogance, cowardice, and lack of empathy of that Regional Director cunt makes my blood simmer, just reading about it. 

Still blogging mate or is it Only Fans now? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Absolutely. And thrown me under the bus in the process. 

Thick bitch can’t understand why a single mum who has to do school runs both morning and afternoon wouldn’t want to the spend another couple of hours a day driving to and from Exeter before she even earns a penny. 

For the past two decades I've worked for the same company, over half that time it has been very corporate oriented, more so the last few years. I've been lucky to do well and just crack on but the amount of complete nonsense I've seen over these is ridiculous, dickheads coming in swinging trying to change things that invariably don't work, they leave and we pick up the aftermath. Worked with some genuinely great people and seen colleagues stressed to fuck, leaving in tears, the lot. And it's getting worse, it's like the devise ways to create stuff nobody wants to get in the way of actually doing what's required to make the business successful and keep the employees involved and motivated.

Thankfully I'm going in a few weeks, off to hopefully greener pastures and whilst I never realised it, the weight off my shoulders since I handed in my resignation is visible to family and friends, it's amazing how it can affect you without you realising.

• Upvote 5