You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

The beauty is their fans could be the catalyst for change, but are desperate as ever to get fresh with the one-upmanship over us, in respect of the common wider perception Hodgson wasn't properly backed here. 

It really is the perfect storm, and they're playing self-righteous while he's hacking bits off the ship, throwing the life jackets into the sea and talking to himself.

Was out watching it in the pub with a few mates ( no utd fans among us) we always do interest bets £2 or £3 at most one of my mates had 2-1 Utd so we were gonna pick up £18 £6 each but we all cheered like hell when bent popped the equaliser I'd rather lose a few quid then see those shower win

Moyes, who said his players were "hurting", added: "There was only one winner in the game, and that was Manchester United."

He's been listening to all that shite about being a winner with the bitters for over 10 years, without actually winning anything. 

hahahahaha typical 

Was out watching it in the pub with a few mates ( no utd fans among us) we always do interest bets £2 or £3 at most one of my mates had 2-1 Utd so we were gonna pick up £18 £6 each but we all cheered like hell when bent popped the equaliser I'd rather lose a few quid then see those shower win

Flash cunt.

• Upvote 2

The real icing on the cake is watching some of the fans, backed into a corner by their own holier than thou attitudes to giving managers time, going as far as to denigrate everything left by their club legend.

"Ferguson knew when to get out / left us with a poor squad / ageing players / didn't want anyone bettering him" etc

nicked from red cafes race for forth place thread

We're not so much 'racing' for fourth,

more wearing a ridiculous massive giant

dinosaur costume, carrying a heavy

bucket full of change and panting

heavily to a passing BBC interviewer

that we're "just here to enjoy the day"

bloody love moyes. He needs more time to imprint his crossing to players under 5 10 whilst facing a 6 7 centre half game

• Upvote 1

I don't care what anyone says, I still fear them getting one over us either going on a run or somehow winning the CL when we finish 4th, This thread reminds me a bit of the Torres 'should of stayed at a big club' thread, I've only known football since '94 and I'll need a few years of them being shit before I think this is for real

They will not win the CL, they still may get ahead of us yet, that's for sure.

If they get ahead of us then its time to hang up our boots and go home. Their players are already demobbing, they've got Arsenal next who are smarting from getting smashed and if we aren't at least 10 points ahead after Wednesday then the world will have flipped its collective lid.

we are 9 points ahead of the with 13 games to go. We have (for the 1st time since the perm began) a better starting 11. We have confidence, they are lacking it. The only way a Utd team in the past could get ahead of us would have been down to slur. Instead they have Moyes. 

If they finish ahead of us i'll also get my coat because that would be fucking ridiculous. I was scared they would sign a few decent players in january, ok they got Mata but the way they play doesn't suit him and unless they get him, Rooney and Van persie firing and very quickly.. they are really fucked. 

Arsenal will twat them on wed that I'm certain of and if we beat fulham I reckon he will be sacked as they defo won't be getting top 4. their next home game is against us isn't it? 

Arsenal will twat them on wed that I'm certain of and if we beat fulham I reckon he will be sacked as they defo won't be getting top 4. their next home game is against us isn't it? 

Yes, though away games at Palace (going OK with Pulis) & West Brom (Hot & Cold) inbetween Arsenal & us.