You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worse team in over a century...

BringbackBiscan

Guest Pistonbroke
The fat pikey as charge of Liverpool. I guess scouse fans loved the IRA bomb!

You have gone way too far today with your pathetic rantings, grow the fuck up.

You're young. You must not remember them Irish bastards killing us.

Glory hunting pikey scum!

I'd say everytime you hear a door close behind you, you automatically drop your trousers in the expectation that your uncle Tom is back to give you his special moment.

You are up there with the scum who sing songs about Hillsborough really.

Pathetic

For starters he is northern Irish ain't he so you must think the british are terrorists. very silly view how can that be blamed on Rodgers today we were simply brilliant outplayed them in every aspect. kids looked brilliant made everyone proud just like the whole team.

[YOUTUBE]JkpzR5vVA9k[/YOUTUBE]

I was so close to autoplaying this...

Also we were the biggest cunts know to man. The British took every thing by force we were cunts. I dont agree with the IRA but I understand why they were cunts when w sent prisoners of our country to cause carnage. Killing inocent civilians like I have said we were cunta and thank God we ain't now. And they have stopped on a high level no doubt the terrorism organisation still exsists on the hush but they haven't shown up in ages and hopefully they don't.

Also we were the biggest cunts know to man. The British took every thing by force we were cunts. I dont agree with the IRA but I understand why they were cunts when w sent prisoners of our country to cause carnage. Killing inocent civilians like I have said we were cunta and thank God we ain't now. And they have stopped on a high level no doubt the terrorism organisation still exsists on the hush but they haven't shown up in ages and hopefully they don't.

why are you even responding? fuck sake.