You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Mourinho. The arrogant prick would be perfect.

1. He wants to go back to England

2. He wants to prove he´s the best manager of all times

3. Managing Liverpool is one of the biggest opportunities and challenges

4. Fanatic fanbase(who will love him if he succeeds)

5. Seems tired of the Real Madrid board. And only Barca are contestors for the title in La Liga.

If the owners pay him enough, and gives him enough money to purchase new players I think he would seriously consider it.

Mr.Henry has previously gone after the top managers in baseball, and Mourinho should be on top of his list.

My prefered list:

Mourinho(go for it)

Jürgen Klopp(very unlikely)

Rafa(wants another go)

Guardiola(very unlikely)

Frank Rijkard(no idea)

AVB(should be interested)

I want Mourinho. The arrogant prick would be perfect.

1. He wants to go back to England

2. He wants to prove he´s the best manager of all times

3. Managing Liverpool is one of the biggest opportunities and challenges

4. Fanatic fanbase(who will love him if he succeeds)

5. Seems tired of the Real Madrid board. And only Barca are contestors for the title in La Liga.

If the owners pay him enough, and gives him enough money to purchase new players I think he would seriously consider it.

Mr.Henry has previously gone after the top managers in baseball, and Mourinho should be on top of his list.

My prefered list:

Mourinho(go for it)

Jürgen Klopp(very unlikely)

Rafa(wants another go)

Guardiola(very unlikely)

Frank Rijkard(no idea)

AVB(should be interested)

And I want a suck treat from Mila Kunis and there is about as much chance of that happening!

Why the hell would he come here?

And we do not have or would not give him the kind of money that it would take.

Now leave fantasy land and look for more realistic targets

Tú dices mucha mierda.

Doesn't matter what language you type it it, Villarreal got to the semi finals of the CL such was the standard of players they attracted thanks to their scouting network.

So in other words no I don't talk a load of shit.

Nice work with the accent on the u though, very impressive ...

Doesn't matter what language you type it it, Villarreal got to the semi finals of the CL such was the standard of players they attracted thanks to their scouting network.

Ta. How can you argue the case for a relegated team's scouts with a straight face? They've a few good players and the rest are dirt.

Ta. How can you argue the case for a relegated team's scouts with a straight face? They've a few good players and the rest are dirt.

Villarreal weren't relegated off the back of their scouting department not doing its job but they did however get to heights not expected off them in large part due to it.

Rossi

Gonzalo

Valero

Nilmar

Zapata

Senna

Villarreal never got over Pellegrini going to Real Madrid.

They've been relegated because their two main strikers have been injured all season, and its an incredibly competitive league. They finished eight points behind Athletic Bilbao. They've got loads of good players and we should be raiding them.

Villarreal weren't relegated off the back of their scouting department not doing its job but they did however get to heights not expected off them in large part due to it.

Rossi

Gonzalo

Valero

Nilmar

Zapata

Senna

Villarreal never got over Pellegrini going to Real Madrid.

So it's only down to the scouts when it goes well, silly me, thanks for putting me right. Incidentally I don't know how you can be sure that whoever scouted Senna for Villareal is actually still alive.

So it's only down to the scouts when it goes well, silly me, thanks for putting me right. Incidentally I don't know how you can be sure that whoever scouted Senna for Villareal is actually still alive.

No one said it was all down to scouts and of course the biggest part of the whole machine was Pellegrini as has been proven since he left.

Pasqualet or Ortells at a guess may have been the ones to scout Senna. I doubt it would have been Garrido as I still remember his playing days and I don't think he would have been old enough.

While we're on the subject of backroom staff if there is anyway we can get Monchi as our DOF then we should really make it happen.

Apart from the man whose initials I display, I don't understand the love affair with Klopp. I think Lucien Favre is a much better manager.

Not a bad shout. Tactically astute and flexible and generally gets his team to play a high tempo attacking style. Has done a fantastic job at Mönchengladbach, who were bottom when he took over.

Welll they would have to be the best, better than every other manager in the league, Im not sure such a person exists outside of Guardiola or Mourinho so we should have kept Kenny. All Kenny needed to be a success was for the boys to put the ball in the net, my guess is next season would have seen a massive improvement but now everything is coudy like my piss.

Klopp seems the best candidate but I think we could only ever get as high as the top 3 for me and will peak and at some point have to be replaced by another manager with a 5 year (pension) plan.

Benitez is an ace choice also but recall his league showings where piss in the wind a lot of the time and with a the higher level of football require to make it to the top 4, we might never reach the Champions league to show how good he is in Europe I fear.

Indeed our best hope is just to all kill ourselves now and just pretend it never happened or to cut the brake fuel in Sir Alex'z mancmobile and practice our breakdance moves for his grave hoe down.

David O leary should be on our shortlist then.