You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

“…one of the biggest talents in European football.”

”…I know agents.”

LMFAO at the delusion.

image.png

The lad seems like a decent player,in that team and at that level. But lets face it,Everton will take whatever they can get because they have to. Bills to pay and all that. An unproven kid at a lower half club would be lucky to get 10-15 million with add ons.

1 hour ago, Peter Cormack said:

Dyche actually has a point, he’s complaining about the fact that the timing of the break is wrong as it means games get shifted to december because of it. The Ev had 9 and we had a game every three days at one point. The real problem is there are too many teams in the EPL and too many competitions and it will be worse this year with the Champions league changes. But not for the Ev 

Luckily next year to accommodate the extra european games, it seems the milk cup semi will be one leg and all fa cup replays will be scrapped. 

You are right there are too many games, but that is just how it is. If it is agreed that it is good for long term player health to give them a week break (regardless of how many games have been played), well obviously games will be shifted to accommodate it, but they all still need to be played. So yes, while there are too many games, if we want to continue with the number of competitions we have, then something has to give for the players. Too many games isn't good for any club, big or small. we do it all season. they do it in december. 

personally i think dyche is spouting shite to curry favour with the deadbeats who support his side. He's had a shit christmas, because they're a poor team. And if they go out of the cup tonight, their season is done aside from their annual relegation battle. it's much easier to blame the big clubs for his losses over christmas than it is to hold his hands up and admit they're just a bit shit. 

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

Think he said clubs with big squads. So maybe he was talking about Nottingham Forest.

And why have Everton got a small squad?

Because they cannot spend money.

Why can't they spend money?

Because they spent millions but spent it all on shite and couldn't recoup anything back.

Obviously it's someone else's fault.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

Dyche actually has a point, he’s complaining about the fact that the timing of the break is wrong as it means games get shifted to december because of it. The Ev had 9 and we had a game every three days at one point. The real problem is there are too many teams in the EPL and too many competitions and it will be worse this year with the Champions league changes. But not for the Ev 

If they ever move to the Slaveowner Dock they'll be getting a winter break every year, because half of their games will be cancelled because of the weather down there.

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

“…one of the biggest talents in European football.”

”…I know agents.”

LMFAO at the delusion.

image.png

”…I know agents.”

"I know alot about football because Gary Neville just said the same thing."

Can't Remember the Poster  (Jermaine Pennant?)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

personally i think dyche is spouting shite to curry favour with the deadbeats who support his side. He's had a shit christmas, because they're a poor team. And if they go out of the cup tonight, their season is done aside from their annual relegation battle. it's much easier to blame the big clubs for his losses over christmas than it is to hold his hands up and admit they're just a bit shit. 

A-fucking-men, brother!

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

Dychebag wants the winter break scrapped as it favours big clubs. I’m sure he wanted to use the term Sly Six but got scared.

Playing all those games of football put the sides with shite football players at a disadvantage.

Everton have a full 25 registered players in their squad, we have 22. Not including Elliott or Quansah, but including jaros and glatzel...

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

Desperately sad about the lad being killed on the site, but in what sense is BMD going to be the greatest stadium in the world ?

1DBA1DCD-DA29-4F48-A395-54D2EA532F2F.jpeg

I now it was terrible what happened to him but why do Evertonians think they are superfans for doing constant tributes to some of their fans who passed away?. 

My cousin is a bitter Blue but is always posting in social media any time one of their fans die. Its always "farewell Tommy lad, another top blue gone" and there's always some minutes applause planned for virtually every game. Another one I know posted some weird tribute off the club website about "Evertonians we have lost this year" the the names scroll up to a slo mo violin version of Z Cars. 

I think a few of them were surprised that our players laid a wreath for the fan killed at the stadium. A few were probably disappointed that it happened as well because they would have been on their soapbox about Liverpool Fc not caring. Some of them go on the club website to note the time the club post a Heysel tribute on the 29th May. I've seen a few of them kick off that it was after 9am. 

They are like some melodramatic scouse Nan sometimes. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I now it was terrible what happened to him but why do Evertonians think they are superfans for doing constant tributes to some of their fans who passed away?. 

My cousin is a bitter Blue but is always posting in social media any time one of their fans die. Its always "farewell Tommy lad, another top blue gone" and there's always some minutes applause planned for virtually every game. Another one I know posted some weird tribute off the club website about "Evertonians we have lost this year" the the names scroll up to a slo mo violin version of Z Cars. 

I think a few of them were surprised that our players laid a wreath for the fan killed at the stadium. A few were probably disappointed that it happened as well because they would have been on their soapbox about Liverpool Fc not caring. Some of them go on the club website to note the time the club post a Heysel tribute on the 29th May. I've seen a few of them kick off that it was after 9am. 

A blue I used to work with complained years back that we didn't play Z Cars for long enough when Rhys Jones was killed.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

They're the only fan base who care. You know that. Just like they're the ones that love their club.

It's important to remember someone who was born and not manufactured. So their dead actually die, unlike ours who are taken down to the local recycling centre as we were manufactured. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I can't wait for the realisation that their new best in class stadium (whenever it gets finished) isn't the answer and millions of people aren't sailing and swimming up the Mersey to come see it.

Also, just seen they're playing Palace tonight, first fixture of the FA Cup, the most famous club cup in the world, two Premier League sides. No, it's not on BBC or Sky, not even ITV. Pushed out onto ITV4.

Such a draw aren't they.