You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve been a member of GOT for a few years now like a lot of you, and I have to say I get a bit annoyed when @Leyton388 and others c&p stuff from there as we can all go and see it for ourselves if we want to, but this morning reading a few pages of their Liverpool thread before I start work has brought such a smile to my face I’m going to be a hypocrite and share some here...

there’s a narrative...

Saint Domingo
Finished now though. Focus will shift to the FA Cup and Champions League (which 2 English sides are still in!) and then straight into next season. If City win the CL it will completely overshadow this as an achievement.

DaveK

THE INVINCIBLES
THE CENTURIONS
TRIBUTE FINISH ON 96 POINTS

Pilks

Don't forget the 'biggest winning margin' record, which they managed to throw away in spectacular fashion after it looked nailed on.

They needed City to drop points today for that to still happen. At home to Norwich!

5-0. 'And that's the end of THAT chapter!'

All they can claim now is 'biggest winning margin for two years' :celebrate: 

This has just been magnificent to watch. I've never, ever known a team to run away with a league championship yet still somehow end up looking like a gang of bedraggled yet entitled failures. I have now.

And Klopp knows it. All of the empty-stand-waving, dad-dancing, selfie-taking goons know it. The BBC and Sky know it. 'Full-kit, empty head' Hendo knows it

A Man City Champions League win will see the wall finally tumble down like the end of a Pink Floyd gig. And they won't even have needed to push it.

What an age we live in!

toffeejack 

BIGGEST WINNING MARGIN
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN GLOVE
COMPETITIVE IN EVERY OTHER TROPHY

Any of the above?

Catcherintherye

I'll give you a title they can have, the got the worst goal difference compared to the 2nd place team in PL history (15 goals worse off). Essentially the least deserving title winners ever. Have that special trophy, nobody will ever break that record.

Where did they finish again, and what did they win this season? 

Fuck me they are odd bastards.

16 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve been a member of GOT for a few years now like a lot of you, and I have to say I get a bit annoyed when @Leyton388 and others c&p stuff from there as we can all go and see it for ourselves if we want to, but this morning reading a few pages of their Liverpool thread before I start work has brought such a smile to my face I’m going to be a hypocrite and share some here...

there’s a narrative...

Saint Domingo
Finished now though. Focus will shift to the FA Cup and Champions League (which 2 English sides are still in!) and then straight into next season. If City win the CL it will completely overshadow this as an achievement.

DaveK

THE INVINCIBLES
THE CENTURIONS

Pilks

Don't forget the 'biggest winning margin' record, which they managed to throw away in spectacular fashion after it looked nailed on.

They needed City to drop points today for that to still happen. At home to Norwich!

This has just been magnificent to watch. I've never, ever known a team to run away with a league championship yet still somehow end up looking like a gang of bedraggled yet entitled failures. I have now.

And Klopp knows it. All of the empty-stand-waving, dad-dancing, selfie-taking goons know it. The BBC and Sky know it. 'Full-kit, empty head' Hendo knows it

A Man City Champions League win will see the wall finally tumble down like the end of a Pink Floyd gig. And they won't even have needed to push it.

What an age we live in!

toffeejack 

BIGGEST WINNING MARGIN
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN GLOVE

Any of the above?

Catcherintherye

I'll give you a title they can have, the got the worst goal difference compared to the 2nd place team in PL history (15 goals worse off). Essentially the least deserving title winners ever. Have that special trophy, nobody will ever break that record.

That is brilliant.

None of it really works for them.

It is all to try and show how they are 'norrarsed' and to try and make them feel better....but every single one of them coming out with that shite is hurting and hurting really bad - and the louder and longer the shite like that gets the more hurt it is trying and failing to cover up.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'd have loved us to have a better goal difference, and I'd love us to be twatting no marks like Watford and Noriwch 5 and 6 nil every week, but what did that extra 15 goals difference do for City? Oh yeah, left them 18 points behind in 2nd!

I'm the biggest fucking naysayer on here, but I'm happy for City to be 15 goals better off every season if we finish the season above them and everybody else!!

• Upvote 1

They won’t acknowledge that when the season was suspended out GD was better than City’s by 8 goals. The title was done within 5 days of restart and we’ve been coasting since.... while City have been doing their flat track bully party piece against teams who had mostly given up. That would require some rationality and balance.

2 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

there’s a narrative...

Saint Domingo

DaveK

THE INVINCIBLES
THE CENTURIONS

Pilks

What an age we live in!

toffeejack 

BIGGEST WINNING MARGIN
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN GLOVE

Any of the above?

Catcherintherye

Hahahahahahahahahahaha 

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

£450m spent in 4 seasons to finish 12th.

Most spent in the world since they last won a trophy.

25 years without a trophy.

No Champions League ever bar a qualifying loss.

I could go on. Soft cunts. 

Yeah, but they're definitely, really, honestly, no doubt getting a new stadium, so your head's fallen off, you jealous RS twat.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

there’s a narrative...

Saint Domingo

DaveK

THE INVINCIBLES
THE CENTURIONS

Pilks

What an age we live in!

toffeejack 

BIGGEST WINNING MARGIN
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN GLOVE

Any of the above?

Catcherintherye

Look at these bedraggled failures. Just look at them.

960x0.jpg

3 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

there’s a narrative...

Saint Domingo

DaveK

THE INVINCIBLES
THE CENTURIONS

Pilks

What an age we live in!

toffeejack 

BIGGEST WINNING MARGIN
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN GLOVE

Any of the above?

Catcherintherye

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

there’s a narrative...

Saint Domingo

DaveK

THE INVINCIBLES
THE CENTURIONS

Pilks

What an age we live in!

toffeejack 

BIGGEST WINNING MARGIN
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN GLOVE

Any of the above?

Catcherintherye

That's the best one yet.