Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

The last few European nights they has 15,000 and 26,000. You can take one off the 26,000 Vs Lyon as one spectator got launched at a French player by his Dad. 

What about the twelvty trillion they took to Lille?

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

What about the twelvty trillion they took to Lille?

When they all got tear gassed because none of them were causing any trouble.

They interview one of them.who was bragging about how he got a good deal on the Internet to go there like he was the first ever fella to go to an away game in Europe.

Does that helmet say Duncan?

I know all the helmets over there say Duncan, repeatedly, but for the moment, I refer only to the one in the pic above.

5 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

You'd need a very good imagination for that, Sharpie, if not actual ingested substances.

Credit where credit is due, it was a tough gig going out in front of their new signing at centre-back and Sharpie did a good job talking him up.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Unwritten TLW law - you can’t mention Bellew without posting this gif.

WearyBlandHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

Wasn't he telling someone on TV he had never been knocked out before

8 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Does that helmet say Duncan?

I know all the helmets over there say Duncan, repeatedly, but for the moment, I refer only to the one in the pic above.

Ducati. I had to have a bit of a think about it, but I reckon the joke is that he's wearing a crash helmet in anticipation of being lashed at an opposition player.

4kyuh6.jpg

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Weird how they think they're the only fans to go the game what kind of weird mental block is that. Turn the TV on when Liverpool play its a full stadium unlike Everton who gave half season tickets away with mobile contracts. "We go the game" then Everton must have the smallest fan base in the league because if you can all fit in and still not fill that wooden cow shed you need a fan recruitment drive. 

"All from Norway" which is bollocks but even if it was true so what Everton fans where ripping their dicks off because of Rodriguez instagram numbers. They dont want to be big but are outraged when they're not classed as such  they do it the right way but then completely corrupt uncle uzzy comes along and it's throw the cash around and FFP is an outrage. Demented.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

So, his point is that there will be more Bloos at Goodison than Reds at Carrow Road. And he imagines that fact reflects poorly on us?

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Sorry if already posted. Pepper is back. 

https://twitter.com/PepperMills3/status/1426511454862254084

Wow!  That is truly... just... Wow!

Pepper's accordion could be their most important new addition of the summer.

• Upvote 1