You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

That idiot reminds me of certain posters on here. Preaching the gospel as if everything they say is exactly how it is. 

Have an opinion by all means but a bit of humility and self-awareness wouldn't go amiss. 

I am however aware that Evertonians by and large don't possess humility or self-awareness. 

St Domingo and Catcherintherye are the Penn & Teller of cunt planet. 

• Upvote 2

If any clubs fans are cult members it’s these mentalists.

Live in a dream world obsessing over charlatans like Moyes, Ferguson and Moshiri.

Self righteous belief that they and their way is the best way. Moral guardians and to question their hypocrisy is forbidden. Even by themselves.

Refusal to believe any truth if it goes against anything they choose to believe, however untrue. A big comfort blanket for failure. Pass the buck.

Anyone of their own that question them is hounded out and called a non-believer.

Things are always going to come good, they never do, so blame others.

I could probably go on, and some of this applies to every club but they are a special group of poison minded simpletons. I use to think they deserved pity but the bile they spew makes me wonder if a blessed release of stopping following football all together may bring mercy to the blue masses.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That idiot reminds me of certain posters on here. Preaching the gospel as if everything they say is exactly how it is. 

Have an opinion by all means but a bit of humility and self-awareness wouldn't go amiss. 

I am however aware that Evertonians by and large don't possess humility or self-awareness. 

You’re wrong. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Catcherintherye knows what's going on of course He has no sons, but his nephew now works for the club in quite a senior role. Whether his nephew gets all his funds in his death I'm not sure, but I'd imagine a fair whack goes to him. I'd also say, the USM family are firmly behind Everton for a multitude of reasons.

The main reason is they obviously love pissing money up against the wall.

So at the beginning he says football is an irrelevance even for Liverpool fans, then concludes that a few deaths won’t matter to us as long as we get our moment in the sun?

Methinks he needs to cut back on his cannabis habit.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

The idea that football is an irrelevance loses a lot of its potency when you consider that this dickhead spends half of his life posting/obsessing about football, or about Liverpool at least.

Footy is an irrelevance right now. But der redshite aren't.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

This might help

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201807/5-ways-handle-people-who-always-think-they-re-right

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thanks mate. Its 3 I fail at badly. 

The world is full of nob heads who think they know it all, Internet forums as you know are breeding grounds through anonymity, you know full well in real life most would not be like this, although a few are. I very rarely engage them on here with the odd recent exception, I argue even less which is actually not like me in real life. I will face to face but I have no interest in waiting 4 hours for a reply and arguing for a fortnight. In short, fuck them. 

15 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The world is full of nob heads who think they know it all, Internet forums as you know are breeding grounds through anonymity, you know full well in real life most would not be like this, although a few are. I very rarely engage them on here with the odd recent exception, I argue even less which is actually not like me in real life. I will face to face but I have no interest in waiting 4 hours for a reply and arguing for a fortnight. In short, fuck them. 

Yeah I really need to take a leaf out of your book mate. 

• Upvote 1

The problem with always thinking you’re right is that it leaves very little if any wriggle room. They tend to double or treble down, looking even bigger fools.

That said some people are very touchy, as we all can be at times. I wonder how some function in real life. I’m just a bastard so I will always be sound. Fuck you all, taking my ball home.

The latest musings from Catcher................ he’s not obsessed though. Apparently WE have this bizarre view that our finances are ok!!! What’s more bizarre is that they think they’ll come out of this crisis stronger than everyone else despite their wage/turnover ratio the highest in the league at 85% and their recent record annual losses. Think their thinking behind that is their match day revenue is shocking anyway so won’t be losing much by playing BCD in comparison to us. Then their kit deal has expired, so I would have thought, in the present climate, they’re not gonna be getting an improved one. They’ll be losing (at the very least) 15%of them revenues Which means Moshi and Uncle Uzzy stumping up millions of their stash each week just to pay wages. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Whip round for the reds transfer kitty for next season :hayee:

I mean they are half right. Their loss of gate receipt income will be massive. On top of that factor in merchandise down, sponsorship down (or possibly gone)and they are in a big hole.

As for his proposal, in all honesty most of their fans are just not that committed. They don't have 1 million real fans anyway. A lot of the hanger on's are from countries where 9 quid a month would be a massive sum of money and wont be paid. For the southern wealthier reds, once it hits the fan they will just bulk and go back to rugby again. Even their loyaler local fans, almost all of them are telling him to sling it. IN fact not a single one said it's a good idea, lets go for it.

They seem to have this bizarre view that they are in a great financial situation. It's almost like all the propaganda they've been filling their heads with means they can't compute the truth when it's staring them in the eyes. Brilliant if you ask me, and I genuinely hope the calls for FSG to put back in the money they've taken out get amplified. This is how it all started with H & G.

The truth is, FSG have not taken any money out, yet. They will be now though, to help cover their own risk on the debt and also help them stabilise in America. If their fans are already happy with FSG, then they won't like whats to come.

I'd be ringing alarm bells if it were us, with that ownership. The net spend fiction is exactly this. They report highest sales and lowest spend, pay agents massively etc to make it look like they are making lots of money. Essentially they are not. Look at the last accounts, £100+m on "other expenses" and a large portion of this is favourable agents fees etc. Then look at their transfer due in and about, there is a £60m gap for 2019 alone. Yet there net spend guff tells us they spend no money.

Essentially they game the system to look more profitable. The problem is, their fans are sheep and lap it all up, so then get very angry where their very simplistic, without nuance world view gets challenged toys go massively out of the pram.

17 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They do like a sulk are brothers in blue. Mind you so do some on here. Imagine being in their shoes. Food for thought.

Try as I might, I simply cannot picture a pair of knackered Lonsdales on my feet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The latest musings from Catcher................ he’s not obsessed though. Apparently WE have this bizarre view that our finances are ok!!! What’s more bizarre is that they think they’ll come out of this crisis stronger than everyone else despite their wage/turnover ratio the highest in the league at 85% and their recent record annual losses. Think their thinking behind that is their match day revenue is shocking anyway so won’t be losing much by playing BCD in comparison to us. Then their kit deal has expired, so I would have thought, in the present climate, they’re not gonna be getting an improved one. They’ll be losing (at the very least) 15%of them revenues Which means Moshi and Uncle Uzzy stumping up millions of their stash each week just to pay wages. 

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Whip round for the reds transfer kitty for next season :hayee:

I mean they are half right. Their loss of gate receipt income will be massive. On top of that factor in merchandise down, sponsorship down (or possibly gone)and they are in a big hole.

As for his proposal, in all honesty most of their fans are just not that committed. They don't have 1 million real fans anyway. A lot of the hanger on's are from countries where 9 quid a month would be a massive sum of money and wont be paid. For the southern wealthier reds, once it hits the fan they will just bulk and go back to rugby again. Even their loyaler local fans, almost all of them are telling him to sling it. IN fact not a single one said it's a good idea, lets go for it.

They seem to have this bizarre view that they are in a great financial situation. It's almost like all the propaganda they've been filling their heads with means they can't compute the truth when it's staring them in the eyes. Brilliant if you ask me, and I genuinely hope the calls for FSG to put back in the money they've taken out get amplified. This is how it all started with H & G.

The truth is, FSG have not taken any money out, yet. They will be now though, to help cover their own risk on the debt and also help them stabilise in America. If their fans are already happy with FSG, then they won't like whats to come.

I'd be ringing alarm bells if it were us, with that ownership. The net spend fiction is exactly this. They report highest sales and lowest spend, pay agents massively etc to make it look like they are making lots of money. Essentially they are not. Look at the last accounts, £100+m on "other expenses" and a large portion of this is favourable agents fees etc. Then look at their transfer due in and about, there is a £60m gap for 2019 alone. Yet there net spend guff tells us they spend no money.

Essentially they game the system to look more profitable. The problem is, their fans are sheep and lap it all up, so then get very angry where their very simplistic, without nuance world view gets challenged toys go massively out of the pram.

Is this fella talking about LFC or EFC because it seems more appropriate for EFC than LFC?  

He is Stevo and none of us ever truly decided if Stevo was fucking mental or a red on the wind-up. Whoever he is he knows his audience, he has mastered the BNP.

Know not that one, I mean the Blue Nose Pander. 
Regarding their stadium for instance he is supposedly  in the know but like the Club and the Echo he uses the mushroom effect, keep them in the dark and feed them shit.

• Upvote 1

They love patting themselves on the back over non football stuff don't they. One blue I know always shares videos of Big Dunc knocking round to someone's house to have a cup of tea with them.

Today he's shared a story about the club refunding the fans their last 5 home games and makes out that it is just Everton that has done it "proud of my club etc"  Liverpool did it a few weeks back as well as most of the Premier League.