You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coming from the retard who asked for help changing his user name,tbh where do we even start with that,what are you,fucking 12.

Are you able to comprehend what you read, I asked for suggestions for a new username, not for help changing it you massive spacker. You know, like when someone writes South Central LA they haven't wrote Black American have they?

Now, do us all a favour and finish what your mum started when she tried to abort you.

I've managed to find a transcript of RED.DUB's phone conversation with his local chipper:

R.D.: Y'alright then, ya? What's the toy with the Happy Meal this week?

R.D's ma: For fuck's sake ya little bollocks, how many times do I have to tell you? Fisher Price isn't a real phone network.

Are you able to comprehend what you read, I asked for suggestions for a new username, not for help changing it you massive spacker. You know, like when someone writes South Central LA they haven't wrote Black American have they?

Now, do us all a favour and finish what your mum started when she tried to abort you.

You seriously are stupid,when someone writes south central la their talking about black people,don't be a fucking moron,that's obvious.

And the point isn't whether you asked for help or suggestions,the point is your a grown man changing his user name,it's pathetic,it's the act of a teenager whose just discovered Internet forums.

mum,fucking mum,are you serious?????????

Last night I went to a party at a pub in town, two people from our work had taken voluntary redundancy so had got a decent payoff to leave. One was a woman and the other a man. The woman put £500 behind the bar and paid for a buffet, she also arranged the invites and booking the private function room in the pub. I asked her last night before I got off whether the other fella had given her any money towards it and she said she asked him about a week ago to go halfs with her on the bar money and the buffet and he point blank refused.

This fella had sat there for the majority of the night swigging ale and eating the buffet paid for by the other woman and was bragging that he was going on a cruise in July, just a pity she never told anyone before 10.30 - when he got off and coincidentally when the £500 tab ran out as I think someone would have filled him in for being such a tightarse.

Guest ShoePiss
You seriously are stupid,when someone writes south central la their talking about black people,don't be a fucking moron,that's obvious.

And the point isn't whether you asked for help or suggestions,the point is your a grown man changing his user name,it's pathetic,it's the act of a teenager whose just discovered Internet forums.

mum,fucking mum,are you serious?????????

You are the Irish gift that keeps on giving.

1. To change your name on here you have to ask, you can't just do it yourself. As he already said he wasn't asking for it to be changed anyway, he was asking for ideas for a new name.

2. South Central LA has a Hispanic/Latino population majority and has been that way for some time.

3. No matter what the subject you appear to excel in making a complete fuckwit of yourself. Bravo.

Guest ShoePiss
Last night I went to a party at a pub in town, two people from our work had taken voluntary redundancy so had got a decent payoff to leave. One was a woman and the other a man. The woman put £500 behind the bar and paid for a buffet, she also arranged the invites and booking the private function room in the pub. I asked her last night before I got off whether the other fella had given her any money towards it and she said she asked him about a week ago to go halfs with her on the bar money and the buffet and he point blank refused.

This fella had sat there for the majority of the night swigging ale and eating the buffet paid for by the other woman and was bragging that he was going on a cruise in July, just a pity she never told anyone before 10.30 - when he got off and coincidentally when the £500 tab ran out as I think someone would have filled him in for being such a tightarse.

People that thick skinned and tight fisted really make me laugh, it's so bad it's funny.

I've managed to find a transcript of RED.DUB's phone conversation with his local chipper:

R.D.: Y'alright then, ya? What's the toy with the Happy Meal this week?

R.D's ma: For fuck's sake ya little bollocks, how many times do I have to tell you? Fisher Price isn't a real phone network.

Again this doesn't make sense,fisher price would make toy phones for young children,which is I assume what your getting at,there fore the quip about the network doesn't fit in with your attempt at a joke.

What you should have said was:

R.D.: alright bud, What's the bleedin toy with that Happy Meal this week?

R.D's ma: Waa my always bleedin tellin ye,ammin i always tellin ye that's a poxy Fisher Price phone,it's a fucking toy ye eejit.

It's easy,youl get it.

You are the Irish gift that keeps on giving.

1. To change your name on here you have to ask, you can't just do it yourself. As he already said he wasn't asking for it to be changed anyway, he was asking for ideas for a new name.

2. South Central LA has a Hispanic/Latino population majority and has been that way for some time.

3. No matter what the subject you appear to excel in making a complete fuckwit of yourself. Bravo.

that's even worse,a grown man going out of his way to change his user name,a grown man sittin behind his pc asking his Internet buddies what they feel he should change his user name to,it's pathetic.

South central has a Hispanic/Latino and black majority,the original point which was pages back was that a certain word was more Hispanic/Latino/black rather than "BRITISH"

I said black,I appoligize for not specifying the ethnic break up of where the poster had mentioned,but the point remains.

The only ones making a tit of themselves are you and mark872391,and emlyn,he's a dozy fat fuck.