You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've just placed £40 at 5-1 to be in top 4

portly

Think its still a possibility BUT a lot depends on what happens in January.

With the current squad i think we are a bit short,top 6 at best but 2 or 3 decent signings and we could have a chance.

Shame it's woy we're sending the shops then eh?

He'd go to get his bird a christmas present and come back with vinigar the daft twat.

By the way, 5/1 is a steal. Everyone in football is waiting for us to wake up, you can tell by the way they are carrying on, playing us down. As said above, a good run could see us flying, and now is the time to do it with the teams at the top all playing eachother leaving dropped points all over the place.

I don´t do bets for more than 10 years. But as a teenager and in my early 20´s I used to do a lot. I almost never won, because I was always putting money on my favourite teams to get good results. Even if it looked unreal I was never betting on their matches with head but always with heart.

If we could win 5-6 games in a row I reckon we would finish top 4 easily, but we can't so we won't, regrettably.

We should win 6 or 7 when you look at our run of games. My concern is though that it'll paint a fake picture because we then run back into tougher games again. But by the new year if we aren't in 4th or challenging properly for it, then we could be in trouble. We badly need to take advantage of this run of upcoming games. I really fear for us if we don't.

By the way, 5/1 is a steal. Everyone in football is waiting for us to wake up, you can tell by the way they are carrying on, playing us down. As said above, a good run could see us flying, and now is the time to do it with the teams at the top all playing eachother leaving dropped points all over the place. .

Do you really believe that? Really? Do you not think they are just playing us down because they know we are not a threat? I think you're deluding yourself mate.

We should win 6 or 7 when you look at our run of games. My concern is though that it'll paint a fake picture because we then run back into tougher games again. But by the new year if we aren't in 4th or challenging properly for it, then we could be in trouble. We badly need to take advantage of this run of upcoming games. I really fear for us if we don't.

Do you really believe that? Really? Do you not think they are just playing us down because they know we are not a threat? I think you're deluding yourself mate.

How aren't we a threat? We wellied chelsea and had united shitting. Every team in the league is still made up to get a draw off us.

How aren't we a threat? We wellied chelsea and had united shitting. Every team in the league is still made up to get a draw off us.

Our away form is shite mate. You say we had United shitting but for 80minutes of that match we were spineless and cowardly, barely venturing over the half way line. We didn't start playing until they went 2-0 up, and even then when we equalised and had the momentum, we shit ourselves and tried to hold on for the point.

If we grew some bollocks on a regular basis away from home and managed to start picking up a few wins on the road then we would be a total different proposition but people are skeptical because our's and Roy's away form has been shite for a while.