You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shrek effectively hands in transfer request

TheDrowningMan

Brilliant bonehead strategy by King Bonehead: backing down after he suddenly realised that Man City was the only other club that might want him, could afford him and just possibly had Cro-Magnon gruntologists available to understand the noises that emanate from that face that resembles a potato scratched by a cat.

I'm not so sure. 90K pay rise and a very public commitment from the Glazers to invest. Poker face.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utd had their transfer budget today - it went on Rooney's contract. All that money for a player who has put the spotlight on some uncomfortable shit at Utd this week, pissed off the majority of fans and team mates. Not smart.

Does anyone seriously think the the Glazers are going to hand over several hundred million and tell Ferguson to go and replace Giggs, Scholes, Van der Saar, Carrick, Hargreaves for starters? Yeah right.

Utd are stiil heading up that creek without a paddle.

And Lou Macari claimed on R5 that there's only one man with the power at Utd and that's Ferguson. Such shit doesn't work work anymore.

I love it all.

I'm made up. Imagine how this goes after his comments about his team mates? Would you want to play in the same side since you're not good enough? I know I wouldn't.

Watch those twats sing his name, he's theirs again now not a disloyal "scouse bin dipping murderer".

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds and we all know good old granny shagger doesn't really want to be there now.

You've got to hear this,its comedy gold in its purest form.My mate just sent me a message on facebook after I wound him up about rooney effectively riding slur up the hole and then proceeding to wipe his cock in the busby statue whilst the club just accepted it.

apparetntly all the players were told to wait in their dressing room this morning when is walked fergie ,gill ,and rooney, rooney was then made to round every player one by one and apologise

that we know but afterwards rooney has told the players that last night gill ,bobby charlton and fergie took him alone in gills office without his agent where with the glaziers on sat phone ,they sat him down and put him on the phone to morinho where jose told him to stay at united ,confirmed he was next united boss and gave him two names of players coming in the summer , names not confirmed by rooney but believed to be wesley snieder and neuer

I just replied "you're some thick cunt"

I'd delay that judgment until you see how far the value of his image rights disappear down the toilet after all this.

I'll back fan fickleness every day of the week. Within a month he'll be the working class hero who struck a blow for the fans against the accountants and bankers and forced the Glazers to put football first.

Guest San Don

What a fucking put up job that was! Shrek gets to double his wage and once again, the mee - jah are fawning over ferguson's 'masterstroke.'

Of course united are now going to throw lots of money about to make these marquee signing's shrek was saying only a few days ago weren't being made! Not!

Still, a 90k a week increase can ease that pain, cant it wayne?

Quality this - if Rooney really believes that they can afford to service the Glazers' debts, pay him an extra £90k a week AND make a couple of marquee signings in the summer with the corresponding increase in the wage bill, he's even thicker than I thought. Considering that I'd previously assumed he had the IQ of a particularly stupid cardboard box, that takes some doing.

I bet Ferguson's arse will be bleeding for weeks after the fucking he took this week. He's got to be off to retirement in the summer now, he'll never be taken seriously again if he tries to take the hard line with his players.

A good result.

United don't get the much needed funds that a sale would've brought in.

There's now a virtually irreparable schism at the heart of the dressing room, and not just over Rooney's wage increase.

For possibly the first time ever, Ferguson's looked weak in the face of player power, (to add to the inevitable undermining of his authority his imminent retirement is going to bring).

They get to keep an overweight striker whose abject performances in the World Cup seem to have set off some soul (less) searching.

The fans are fucked, whether they support him or hate him, they look like morons either way.

Of course, you can't bet against Rooney suddenly pulling his finger out of his arse and going on a goal rampage, but even so, the doubts will remain and him and Ferguson have handed the advantage to Chelsea and City.

And when was the last time you were able to say that about a Ferguson team.?