You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Abuse has gone too far.

fivetimes

"Fuck off houllier. hope you die of aids".

Thats the grafity outside melwood according to another website.

I agree we should have a definite look at houlliers poisition AT THE END OF THE SEASON. But the abuse has become embarrasing, and the nations media and all other football fans are loving it.

And I get more and more pissed off with the pricks who ring these phone in's etc having a go. The majority probably never even been to anfield.

It now doing my head, and i now for one believe that if and when he does go, then let it be with some modicom of dignity, then we can move on still in the knowledge we are the best fans around. Sadly, nowadays, I dont think that is the case. damn shame - years of building up a reputation, for a few years (now that football is "in") to ruin it.

It hurts me to say it, but I don't think we are any more. We are just the same as any other fans now. This isn't GH's fault, it's just how football is in an increasingly middle class, media governed, all seating era.

I have never called phone in's (although it's only another form of discussion like this is, so I don'ty have anything against them), and I don't go as often as I would like, but when I have been I feel a little intimidated and any support or cheering feels flat and strained (if at all).

I'm gonna disagree with you lads here. Firstly we don't know that graffiti was done by reds, it could well be bitters - it wouldn't be the 1st time they've done it, a group of them got collared spraying houllier out on the pavements outside the ground last season after the brum away game.

secondly, there is a small minority voicing their opinions at the match. if we were everton/west ham/spurs/villa, we'd be having demo's, we'd be revelling in it and the internet would be getting used to whip up support for this type of thing not put it down. i remember my west ham mates telling me how they we doing the anti brown and roeder demo's last season and was shocked when i said i didn't agree with it. i was out with him on saturday and he couldn't believe it when i said although i believe the majority of fans want houllier out we won't be doing demo's or handing out leaflets. that banner in the latest fanzine says it all.

a few people have some rose tinted glasses about how things used to be - i can remember in our glory days there was booing when things went wrong, but it went wrong on such few occasions it rarely happened - but it happened and it always will. the difference is, while there is a minority who will boo at the games, the majority will be embarrased by what happens. we continue to to acknowledge fine performaces by other teams and are still sporting to away keepers at each game.

all in all this thread wouldn't have even been started on a message board of any other club in the country - because NO other fans would put up with our current failings against our expectations. does anyone remember when man u sold ince, kanchelskis etc? after half a dozen bad games they were trying hound the old drunk out. we've had almost 2 seasons of this now, i think you're both being very harsh on us as fans.

We are Liverpool FC and we will prove our worth on Thursday by getting behind the team loud and clear despite our latest set back last Sunday.

I'm gonna disagree with you lads here. Firstly we don't know that graffiti was done by reds, it could well be bitters - it wouldn't be the 1st time they've done it, a group of them got collared spraying houllier out on the pavements outside the ground last season after the brum away game.

secondly, there is a small minority voicing their opinions at the match. if we were everton/west ham/spurs/villa, we'd be having demo's, we'd be revelling in it and the internet would be getting used to whip up support for this type of thing not put it down. i remember my west ham mates telling me how they we doing the anti brown and roeder demo's last season and was shocked when i said i didn't agree with it. i was out with him on saturday and he couldn't believe it when i said although i believe the majority of fans want houllier out we won't be doing demo's or handing out leaflets. that banner in the latest fanzine says it all.

a few people have some rose tinted glasses about how things used to be - i can remember in our glory days there was booing when things went wrong, but it went wrong on such few occasions it rarely happened - but it happened and it always will. the difference is, while there is a minority who will boo at the games, the majority will be embarrased by what happens. we continue to to acknowledge fine performaces by other teams and are still sporting to away keepers at each game.

all in all this thread wouldn't have even been started on a message board of any other club in the country - because NO other fans would put up with our current failings against our expectations. does anyone remember when man u sold ince, kanchelskis etc? after half a dozen bad games they were trying hound the old drunk out. we've had almost 2 seasons of this now, i think you're both being very harsh on us as fans.

We are Liverpool FC and we will prove our worth on Thursday by getting behind the team loud and clear despite our latest set back last Sunday.

I agree with the above but there's a definite sliding of standards and we are in real danger of destroying our traditions.How we handle the rest of the season will be the real test of whether we can justifiably still claim to be different to any other bunch of supporters.Can we get behind the team and try and help them salvage something from this wreck of a season or are we just going to spend the next three months moaning and criticising?

Talk about Houllier leaving with dignity. With every passing embarassing game and every passing excuse and embarassing post-match interview he loses that little bit more of his dignity. I personally think that he hasn't much dignity left. He holds his head up high but, IMO, does it with arrogance and disregard for the opinions of the fans.

I know that GH is a nice man and I know that he really does want what's best for LFC. But I also know he is ruining us and the further down the road he takes us the further back it is that we'll have to walk. I am REALLY beginning to strongly dislike him as our manager to the point where I am tempted to ignore any of his good points and past (IMO lucky) successes.

I know no-one at LFC gives a fuck about what I or anyone else on this or other forums want, but please get rid of GH now.

"lucky successes"

ffs can't we even enjoy our trophies without joining the blues and mancs in denigrating them??

The club should sell whips instead of programmes so we can self-flaggellate during the game - We're not worthy,we're not worthy.Get a grip.:wallbutt:

Oh I enjoyed them alright. And still do with great fondness. However, wearing my sensible head I KNOW that we were bloody luck to win that FA cup. Arsenal wiped us off the pitch and without doubt were the better team.

I would enjoy our trophies even more if I knew we had really given some a game or better still a thrashing?

"lucky successes"

ffs can't we even enjoy our trophies without joining the blues and mancs in denigrating them??

The club should sell whips instead of programmes so we can self-flaggellate during the game - We're not worthy,we're not worthy.Get a grip.:wallbutt:

Good shout. When picking Generals Napoleon always asked if they were lucky. No-one gets there without it so everyone gets there by earning it!