You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Nick Insider sources can exclusively reveal that Fabio Capello will be anounced the next LFC manager after his private resignation to the FA this evening.

Liverpool FC wasted no time once there captain broke the news to the club and imediately agreed a 4 year deal contract with the club.

It an amazing turn of fortunes the favourite to be the next Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson is likely to be appointed the next England manager after spurning LFCs overtures.

Just remember who bought you this worldwide exclusive and to be part of future world exclusives join our exclusive LFCREDNICK.com gold club great value at only 5.00 per month.

Fabio Capello is to seek urgent talks with Club England's chairman, Sir David Richards, about his future after today's 4-1 World Cup thrashing by Germany.

It was the biggest ever defeat by Germany and the worst result England have suffered at a World Cup.

Capello's position is bound to come under scrutiny only five weeks after having a clause removed from his £6m-a-year deal that would allow either party to terminate the contract after the World Cup.

"I want to speak with the chairman and then decide my future," said Capello. "I need to know whether the FA have confidence in me or not."

When asked if he would resign, he replied: "Absolutely not." The early indications are that Capello will remain in his job

This forum is so fecking illiterate it pretty much makes these spoofs pointless. It's 'their,' by the way, not 'there,' and there are two 'm's in 'immediately'. Jesus fecking christ!

Piss off and go read a dictionary. ;)

Red Nick is entitled to post like this! (Obviously too much and it will wear thin, but the man is a leg so leave it be!)

For what its worth, I'm hoping Capello stays on as England manager mostly to end John Terry's England career for that press conference. That would be funny.

If Capello were to go to Liverpoool it could only mean we have new owners coming. The man is a winner and is unfortunate to be mixed up with the dreadful England setup. I'm sure the money softens the blow though!

Can you imagine Capello, Alpha male that he is, in the midst of Liverpool's current set-up? He would be fired within a month! Either that, or he would probably kill someone with his bare hands. Perhaps Red Nick's exclusive might have something to it...

No, I'm right. English teacher adjudication required...

...for whether you should have left school. The more relevant point is how to do a decent comic parody. First point: aim for verisimilitude. Mistaking 'there' for 'their' is woeful. Defending it by launching into a tiresome digression is, well, just sad.

Yeah we should just ignore his career record of 324 wins, 165 draws and only 80 losses which are coupled with 6 Serie A titles, 2 La Liga titles and One Champions League Title and ignore him because he couldnt get a bunch of overrated twats to play together just like no-one else can.

Yeah we should just ignore his career record of 324 wins, 165 draws and only 80 losses which are coupled with 6 Serie A titles, 2 La Liga titles and One Champions League Title and ignore him because he couldnt get a bunch of overrated twats to play together just like no-one else can.

His record is great on paper, but then again so was Rafa's.

He will be another Rafa - stubborn, cautious and not the right man, in my opinion.