You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that Maddock is a Spin Merchant for Christian "Transfer budgets include the value of wages" Purslow AKA The Snake who could be about to get the one important decision he needs to make disastrously wrong.

A chap I know has spoken to people at RBS and they were very to keen to stress that they've kept ongoing facilities going to allow the team to have some type of transfer budget.

I personally hope we don't get Hangeland or it will be another season of defensive/long ball football.

Hangeland plays at centre back. I hope we won't be punting long balls back into our own penalty box!

In all seriousness, we need a dominant centre half who can replace Sami Hyypia and Hangeland could fit the bill.

Hangeland plays at centre back. I hope we won't be punting long balls back into our own penalty box!

In all seriousness, we need a dominant centre half who can replace Sami Hyypia and Hangeland could fit the bill.

Haha, it's just he's slow so it would mean we have to play a deeper defensive line which results in who ever our destroyer is (Masch/Lucas) being miles away from our attacking players like last season and Masch/Lucas just don't have the passing range and vision to find the attackers like Alonso did. I'd rather our defence be closer to our attack because it results in quicker and shorter passes.

A chap I know has spoken to people at RBS and they were very to keen to stress that they've kept ongoing facilities going to allow the team to have some type of transfer budget.

the spin in the press on transfer budgets are lies. it will be lucky to be sales and that's it and then we need to know if King Christian is going to sign the players based on scouts, international profile or other criteria or if Hodgson intends to waste the proceeds from once in a life time 30 million pound sales on Premier league cloggers

it should be entertaining if nothing else and I expect another year wasted while we wait for Hicks to go bankrupt. I doubt it's fair though to ask players like Gerrard to wait around while the people in charge stab each other in the back and sell a load of lies to the media.

Haha, it's just he's slow so it would mean we have to play a deeper defensive line which results in who ever our destroyer is (Masch/Lucas) being miles away from our attacking players like last season and Masch/Lucas just don't have the passing range and vision to find the attackers like Alonso did. I'd rather our defence be closer to our attack because it results in quicker and shorter passes.

Hyypia was slow but he could play in a high defensive line as well as deep.

Luckily we have the best sweeper keeper in the world who is quick off his line, which allows the defense to push up higher, knowing he can cover if needed.

I still think defending is mainly about positioning and a lack of pace doesn't worry me, especially at centre back.

the spin in the press on transfer budgets are lies. it will be lucky to be sales and that's it and then we need to know if King Christian is going to sign the players based on scouts, international profile or other criteria or if Hodgson intends to waste the proceeds from once in a life time 30 million pound sales on Premier league cloggers

it should be entertaining if nothing else and I expect another year wasted while we wait for Hicks to go bankrupt. I doubt it's fair though to ask players like Gerrard to wait around while the people in charge stab each other in the back and sell a load of lies to the media.

Fuck off with your speculative, over dramatic bullshit.

We get it you don't want Hodgson, but don't make up crap.

I expect Gerrard to stay, he will be up there with Dalglish if he stays and helps us through our worst period ever, what's his excuse to leave?

I hate when people say "He hasn't won as many trophies as he should've" he's won every trophy except the Prem for his hometown club, doesn't get better than that in my book. If I was in Gerrard's position I would want to help my hometown club rather than move to Real Madrid for some hollow trophy wins.

Fuck off with your speculative, over dramatic bullshit.

We get it you don't want Hodgson, but don't make up crap.

Funny how I get accused of making stuff up but Bascombe and Maddock with their £100m Liverpool transfer budget stories fed to them by the club aren't

Funny how I get accused of making stuff up but Bascombe and Maddock with their £100m Liverpool transfer budget stories fed to them by the club aren't

They are made up as well.

Presumably he'll have to look for a new captain as well then:

Nicked from YNWA:

beejay

Group: Sponsor

Posted Today, 14:41 PM

He might need to find a new captain - Durango reckons Stevie will be the new No 10 at Real - from a source close to the player

Nicked from YNWA:

beejay

He might need to find a new captain - Durango reckons Stevie will be the new No 10 at Real - from a source close to the player

Gerrard might have an agreement with Mourinho & Madrid...... Liverpool don't. Yet at least. Unless Kaka is off I can't see Madrid being able to buy both Di Maria & Gerrard - if they don't cough up the €€€€€ then he won't be leaving. Even with the two cunts in charge.

Nicked from YNWA:

beejay

Does Durango also reckon he's an arl strapon?

Gerrard has carried us for ten years I'd be sad to see him go but wouldn't begrudge him the move, and in aqualani we have a replacement for that position.

Real don't have big money this summer there likely t get di maria and maicon and they'll have to sell players to facilitate it, last summer we fucked up and could have got a coupl of decent players for xabi and bob,if they want gerrard and he wants to go I hope we ask for Benzema in return.

Purslow was gloating he had tied up a deal for VDV and been offered a striker by Real in April, just thought I'd throw that in

Gerrard has carried us for ten years I'd be sad to see him go but wouldn't begrudge him the move, and in aqualani we have a replacement for that position.

Real don't have big money this summer there likely t get di maria and maicon and they'll have to sell players to facilitate it, last summer we fucked up and could have got a coupl of decent players for xabi and bob,if they want gerrard and he wants to go I hope we ask for Benzema in return.

Purslow was gloating he had tied up a deal for VDV and been offered a striker by Real in April, just thought I'd throw that in

Gerrard might have an agreement with Mourinho & Madrid...... Liverpool don't. Yet at least. Unless Kaka is off I can't see Madrid being able to buy both Di Maria & Gerrard - if they don't cough up the €€€€€ then he won't be leaving. Even with the two cunts in charge.

Not saying the player doesn't want to go but it seems that its the club that is pushing it and touting the player from what I can gather reading raotl anyway.

Hangeland might be a decent signing if we can get him. He is a dominant in the air type - and at face value seems as though he could form a good partnership with Agger, who is better on the ball.

As for Stevie to Madrid, I wouldn't begrudge him, but I'd be wary of straight cash as it will get swallowed up by Jabba. VDV and Benzema are decent shouts.

1020 BST: Arsenal are thought to be considering a £12m bid for Liverpool winger Ryan Babel.

Full story: caughtoffside.com

From the BBC gossip column.

Now that is speculative. £12m? Would we dare upset the crowd by accepting such a measly offer?

Hangeland might be a decent signing if we can get him. He is a dominant in the air type - and at face value seems as though he could form a good partnership with Agger, who is better on the ball.

As for Stevie to Madrid, I wouldn't begrudge him, but I'd be wary of straight cash as it will get swallowed up by Jabba. VDV and Benzema are decent shouts.

Hangeland is actually pretty good on the ball as well.

Like I`ve said earlier, when Hodgson was his coach at Viking FK he used Hangeland in CM to improve his on the ball skills and his reading of the game.

He would be a good signing, but we should have been in for him 3-4 years ago.

Hangeland is actually pretty good on the ball as well.

Like I`ve said earlier, when Hodgson was his coach at Viking FK he used Hangeland in CM to improve his on the ball skills and his reading of the game.

He would be a good signing, but we should have been in for him 3-4 years ago.

I actually thhink Hodgson may discover a couple of gems for us in Scandinavia, he knows that market quite well, while Macia probably could'nt point out Sweden Denmark and the rest out on a map.