You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm still with Rafa, are you?

Paco

I'm still with Rafa, are you  

233 members have voted

1. 1. I'm still with Rafa, are you

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just as a matter of interest, what would he be doing wrong if you were to judge he was doing a bad job this season?

Strangely enough, if he was doing everything he did last season at this same point,where we had more points, I'd probably want him to leave. The problems that plagued our campaign last season have not resurfaced this season, in my opinion. The poor summer buys, the shocking deployment of our better players, the constant politicing, the defensive tactics and awful performances( admitedly there have been one or two but last season at this point was so much worse) have just not been there.

I think, aside from his use of Lucas, his tactics have been spot on, adventurous and we're the best attacking side in the country now. Should Acquiliani come in and be able to pass the ball forward, he'll be an instant upgrade on our current midfield, with Agger returning, we're in a reasonable position. Everything will look a lot better at the end of the month.

I agree with you about Lucas. If Gerrard was playing CM, we'd be at least 3 points better off and unbeaten in the CL now, and our overall play and the spirit and confidence that emanates from good performances would be much improved. I'm happy we're playing a more expansive game, I just wish he'd move Gerrard back into the position he would bring most benefit to the team right now. It's a serious error of judgement to persist with playing him just behind Torres in against strong teams imo.

Rafa isn't the problem at Anfield we all know that and who is. The only problem I have with Rafa is after all his time here we only have one recognised striker in Torres.

Replace Lucas with SG will probably ehance the team overall, but Veronin is,t the answer!

Guest TK-421
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?

• No trophies in three years © Juan Galonso
  • Stubborn
  • Wastes transfer funds on shit
  • Inexplicable/stubborn use of Lucas
  • Never subs Kuyt regardless of form, therefore stubborn
  • Stubborn
  • This shit is so good I'm using bullet points

I'm with Rafa. Keep the faith. Wipe the floor with the 13-14 rubbish teams home and away. That's nigh on 80 points. Pick up another 8-10 points from the other six teams and we are there or thereabouts for that league title.

This is the new Liverpool. This is the Liverpool that doesn't draw! (Or not much, anyway).

Look beyond a few defeats. Look beyond it all the way to no.19.

Come on you reds.

I'm with Rafa. Keep the faith. Wipe the floor with the 13-14 rubbish teams home and away. That's nigh on 80 points. Pick up another 8-10 points from the other six teams and we are there or thereabouts for that league title.

This is the new Liverpool. This is the Liverpool that doesn't draw! (Or not much, anyway).

Look beyond a few defeats. Look beyond it all the way to no.19.

Come on you reds.

Agger or a Carra back to his old form and you might be right

However we best not mention the shit goals we concede from Zonal marking