You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a feeling we'd get fucked today.

We're weaker than last season. Why on earth have we not signed a replacement for Sami? He left in fucking May.

What Hoddle said before the game was bang on. The depth of our squad compared to the other three and even some wannabes is not good enough.

Not Rafa's fault, but we need to bolster the squad asap even if it means loan fucking signings.

I have to say that my optimism at the end of last season has turned full circle in very deep concern.

Did too little.

I dont get why but maybe just maybe we need something else.

Good points: Johnson attacking grace, Ayala stood firm with Caragher and Reina is a fucking brilliant goalie. Yossi is fucking boss, should of started.

Bad points: Not enough creativity, Torres did nothing worth wild, Gerrard and Torres have seem to gone off the boil (not passed to each other once in the second half).

I have always backed Babel to come good, but fuck me I really don't see it happening anymore. He really needs to be sold. So disappointed by the lad. He has never seemed like he could give a shit. Benayoun is ten times the player he is.

I'm absolutely fucking gutted.

Guest davelfc

I love Rafa BUT

When the fuck will he stop waiting for 60 odd minutes to change the team? Crying out for Benayoun in the first half when Babel wasn't even involved in the game. But no, he waits for 62 minutes to fix that fuck up.

Injured players, poor decisions from the ref and a whole host of our players booked.

I hope that's our nightmare game over with and things can only get better from here.

jesus christ this place has gone completly,even more dickheads than last season if thats possible...

Shit performance all round (bar Pepe) ,Babel is a passenger and needs jibbing,Torres was poor,carra was well off the pace ...only decent thing to take from today was the 2 fullbacks performances ,IF they continue with that vein its a big improvement on last season

Poor performances from most players there. Reina, Insua, Johnson, and Lucas can hold their heads up. The rest were poor - except Yossi, who was superb when he came on and demonstrated why Babel shouldn't get any more chances to start. Babel was awful, and Torres was doing his girly whining act. We need to get it together for the next game.

And Carra's headless chicken charge at Skrtel hasn't helped a jot.

Nice to see Dowd add on the appropriate injury time after taking a minute out of the game to sort out a bit of nothing. Fucking hippo. The second half was better but that's not saying much. We were beaten by the better team on the day but we haven't given a good account of ourselves at all. We were wasteful with the ball and if Babel ever starts another game I will scream. Get rid. He's had enough chances now. Benayoun was great when he came on but we didn't give him enough time.

We need to cut out this shit first half business and stop leaving ourselves with too much to do. I am thoroughly disappointed with how this has gone today, yet I also don't find myself surprised. Pre-season was not encouraging at all. If we don't get busy in the transfer market, it's going to be a long season. We've already left ourselves with work to do and out pressure on ourselves after ONE game.

A day to forget.

Nice to see Dowd add on the appropriate injury time after taking a minute out of the game to sort out a bit of nothing. Fucking hippo. The second half was better but that's not saying much. We were beaten by the better team on the day but we haven't given a good account of ourselves at all. We were wasteful with the ball and if Babel ever starts another game I will scream. Get rid. He's had enough chances now. Benayoun was great when he came on but we didn't give him enough time.

We need to cut out this shit first half business and stop leaving ourselves with too much to do. I am thoroughly disappointed with how this has gone today, yet I also don't find myself surprised. Pre-season was not encouraging at all. If we don't get busy in the transfer market, it's going to be a long season. We've already left ourselves with work to do and out pressure on ourselves after ONE game.

A day to forget.

It's one game, utd drew to relegated newcastle this time last year, we lost 2 last season, were still beating that record 8-). Anything can happen, i still believe, babel was utter shite, get rid of voronin please. Benniwas a class act when he came on, its a small slip, utd v arse next week, hopefully arse win and we will be on terms with utd. One game boys dont fret. Come on liverpool FC!