You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does anybody look for another teams results apart from us and why?

Juan Galonso

UD Las Palmas - Have some very good, footy mad Canarian mates who I visit on a regular basis. Get to see them play most times I'm over in the winter. Also met Juan Carlos Valerón (one of the lads went to school with him) and had a brief meeting with David Silva after the Euro's.

Exeter FC - nearest club to where I live. I intend on getting to see them a couple of times this year.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shout about Borussia M Woo. I can't be having Tranmere though. I haven't forgotten the cunts during the FA Cup 6th Round tie in 01 when they were picking off Liverpool fans (kids) in gangs in the oooerrr Bebington Kop.

They hate us but they hate Everton even more. Mind you, it is closer to Wales I suppose over there.

Like I said John, I've never really encountered any of their fans so I can't comment on them, but they do seem to be cunts from what I've heard. I have a mate who plays for their first team so it's only natural I suppose. Plus now with the likes of Digger and McAteer there, I hope connections between the club improve.

Like I said John, I've never really encountered any of their fans so I can't comment on them, but they do seem to be cunts from what I've heard. I have a mate who plays for their first team so it's only natural I suppose. Plus now with the likes of Digger and McAteer there, I hope connections between the club improve.

From what i've seen in the past it tends to be young scallies who run around trying to start a fight. Also the big thing to do with "we're not scouse" which really pisses them off.

Blackpool - Grandad on my mum's side was a big fan and used to go every week, sometimes took me and my brother if we weren't playing football or with my Dad & his dad at a Liverpool game.

I've never closely followed a foreign team. Used to love watching Sampdoria in the early 90's, though with Vialli, Gullit, Lombardo, Mancini, Pagluica, Vierchowod, Jugovic, Chiesa, Katanec & even Pratt

I hope they do well as a club and as you rightly say with Digger there now we can loan them some of our lads next year but the fans....well... that is another story entirely.

I hope they do well as a club and as you rightly say with Digger there now we can loan them some of our lads next year but the fans....well... that is another story entirely.

My mate got a severe twatting in 2001 off those cunts. 4 or 5 of them jumped him by a chippy whilst he waited to be picked up by his bird.

Preston for me. I went to uni there for 3 years and went to a couple of games a season whilst I was there.

Yeah another vote for Preston for me, I went to Uni there, and then lived there for 8 years from 2000 after a couple of years in London, have a lot of good friends who are Season Ticket holders up there.

My mate got a severe twatting in 2001 off those cunts. 4 or 5 of them jumped him by a chippy whilst he waited to be picked up by his bird.

Yeah I can well imagine mate. There were kick offs inside the ground under the concourse and some of the bitterness was akin to that at the pit. It shocked me at the time as I thought they would be pretty indifferent towards us.

I remember playing Middlesbrough about 15 years ago walking down Priory Road and one of their coaches stopped in front of me and me mate and one of their fans just stepped off and chinned my mate, stepped back on and the coach continued. The funniest thing I have ever saw.

Cardiff, as I used to have make do with watching them in the early '90s when I had no one to take me up to Liverpool. Don't mind seeing the other Welsh teams doing well now I don't live there.

Nantwich Town and Crewe, lot of affection for both places and their teams.

Tranmere - I've a few mates who are big tranmere supporters. I've been to about ten matches at Prenton Park and I enjoyed it.

Dortmund - It's all football manager related... I love playing as Dortmund for some reason.

Shakhtar/Dinamo - I usually keep an eye on the Ukrainian High League and see what these two are up to...

Atletico - When I see an Atletico Match on or for download, I'll usually give it a watch

Real Betis - A mate of mine is a big supporter of Real Betis so I check to see how they are doing, usually.

I used to watch CSKA/Zenit when I could, because I enjoyed the football they were playing...

Stuttgart and Nantes. Nantes became my "second" club after i watched them win the league in 2001. They're actually record holders for french league with marseille. I check on Stuttgart because now Ol' Markus Babbel is their manager.

In britain, Leeds and Forest, "Falling Giants".

Tranmere. Cunty fans, but a bit of a connection's almost always there with us - Aldo, Barnes, McAteer, even down to Barnett and Antwi last year. Plus they're my closest team geographically.

Valencia. Been my Spanish team since Rafa brought them here and thmped us in footballing terms.

Celtic. Same reason most reds like Celtic/Rangers.

I've always had a look out for Crewe, don't really know why but they've always knew their spot, they've seemed hard working and stood by their manager for 90 years or whatever.

I obviously love my home town team aswell, Brann from Bergen. It was an ace feeling when they got Everton and I was able to do a brilliant week in Liverpool with Liverpool-Inter, Everton Brann and Liverpool-Boro. Ace it was, and we outsung the bitters in the wooden mess that stadium showed out to be. It was equally bad when we drew them in Europe aswell. I've never hated football as much as I did the months after the draw before the match. That was two worlds who was never supposed to clash. I was just happy when it was over.

Barca is ace aswell, and it was only fair that my first meeting with Camp Nou was when we played there last time. Got face value tickets and all just because it was forbidden to sell the left overs to English or Spanish fans (the Spanish, or some imigrants living in Spain more like, sold them to the Liverpool-supporters 2 minutes after they got them, for twice face value). I got a ticket on pure luck when I had my pass port with me, which was mandatory for the purchase.

I look out for Kilmarnock as its my home and my local team. I supported them growing up and had a season ticket til I was about 15.

I look out for Rochdale because I have a couple of great friends from there.

I look out for Atletico because we sent our little Luis there.

Thats it.

AC Milan. Used to love watching them on ch4 on a Saturday and Sunday. Also because of Maldini, I played in a football team around then and played left back so my dad bought me an AC away kit with Maldini on the back. I thought I was the business and liked them ever since.

always had a soft spot for inter, mainly because of their class fans when they played us a few years back, and barca, not just because of their sometimes breathtaking footie, but also because of their class fans when they played us a few years back.