You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Legal question

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Inspired by a pic in the mundane shit thread

Legally, what would happen if one of the two girls murdered someone?

Also, how the fuck would you prove it was one and not the other?

abigailbritanny01.jpg

Inspired by a pic in the mundane shit thread

Legally, what would happen if one of the two girls murdered someone?

Also, how the fuck would you prove it was one and not the other?

abigailbritanny01.jpg

Awww fucking hell.

I'm going to go to sleep tonight wondering would it be classed as a threesome or not if you shagged one/both of them.

If one wanted Sex and the other did not, would the one who never be able to do you for rape. Surely the other one saying yes would take away some responsibility.

I'm staying away from Siamese twins. It's a fucking minefield.

If ONE of them says yes, then I reckon you can get away with the rape on the second...

I mean you didn't know which one you had to listen to and whatnot...

In British Law, at least, there are no such examples of the scenario given and, therefore, should it arrive, the legal baseline for such a circumstance would rely on a Judge and/or jury. Until then, it's a legal anomaly.

If you cast your mind back to 2000, the European Court of Appeal had a significant landmark regarding Siamese twins and the law. The two twins were conjoined at the hip and doctors said they should be separated, or both would face certain death, however, in doing so, one of the twins would definately die. The parents did not want to go ahead, but, in the laws of ethics, the judgement had to be made.

This is about as close as we've come to the example of the thread. British Law is unique, and arguabaly flawed, in that it isn't bound by a written constitution, as with American Law, to act as a baseline. For example, little Johnny steals an apple to feed his starving son and is prosecuted successfully. That is the baseline. however, a judge, albeit very difficultly, rule that little Timmy, who did the same, would be innocent of theft - that then becomes the new baseline. This is a horrendously simplified version of the law, I concede, but it serves an example.

In relation to this thread, especially over such a contentious issue, I'd imagine in British Law it would really depend on what kind of Judge the twins are dealing with!

Does she give heads?

i was wondering the type of suck treat they would have on offer, given one doesnt want the view, the proximity would make it very difficult. If the other was happy to join in then jobs a good un?

Didnt those ones joined at the head admit to not being virgins?

You'd also be fucked if one wanted to commit suicide by swallowing a few boxes of pills.

i was wondering the type of suck treat they would have on offer, given one doesnt want the view, the proximity would make it very difficult. If the other was happy to join in then jobs a good un?

Didnt those ones joined at the head admit to not being virgins?

You'd also be fucked if one wanted to commit suicide by swallowing a few boxes of pills.

Can Twin A feel Twin B's if Twin A started punching herself in the face?

Or would Twin A have to hook around and achieve impact on the face of Twin B?