You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. The majority of fans just wanted us to be challenging for the Title at the beggining of the season and thats excactly what we will do, who knows we might even win, it only time will tell.

JMARKH you my friend are a fucking tool.

I'd rather be a tool than a block of wood.

What for having an opinion? I'm sick of rafa making the same mistakes.

No, nothing wrong with being frustrated or even given your (ridiculous) opinion, but what your saying is sensationalist bullshit and do we really need another thread for you to give your opinion on Rafa? You know 99% of people here will tell you your talking shite so why not just put it in the after match thread or one of the thousand others on here? This sort of thread is what ruins this place and a good example of why there is so much shit on these boards at the moment.

Cant we have discussion on this board without people getting too wound up and personal?

I dont agree with the comments of the OP and maybe its frustration talking but the facts are this is our best chance in years and will be for years to come unless there are major changes at the top 3 clubs. Im disappointed we havent been in this position earlier. I really think we've had a squad capable of putting in a challenge last season.

We do seem to keep shooting ourselves in the foot though. Im completely baffled why benitez waits until the 60th minute every game before making a change. Its even more baffling when everyone can see things are working yet we insist on only giving ourselves 30 minutes to change the course of a game with this 60 minute sub thing.

Its wrong to totally slag benitez off but by the same token, its wrong to ignore what he is doing wrong. People criticised houllier for having no plan b yet when we do make subs now, its more often than not different player same tactic.

I used to say I didnt know if houllier would deliver number 19. Frankly, yesterday's game shot my confidence to pieces for the first time this season. Now, I dont know if benitez will deliver number 19 despite having the best chance in years.

Exactly. The majority of fans just wanted us to be challenging for the Title at the beggining of the season and thats excactly what we will do, who knows we might even win, it only time will tell.

JMARKH you my friend are a fucking tool.

dont you see how this works, when we're challenging then it becomes we must win it, then we must win the double and so on and so on..

oh and he's also got to "take the FA cup seriously" but when he does then people moan about not resting players for the league

So if we miss out by, say, one point, we should sack him? Irrespective of whether we win the Euopean Cup or the FA Cup? No matter what the circumstances? And sacked by who? Do you think Parry has the authority and judgment to sack him and bring someone else in? Tom & George?

This is Liverpool Football Club. We do not sack managers on a whim. We are much bigger and better than that.

In reality, Rafa will probably get another year unless we go out of both cup competitions before the semis and finish more than 10 points off the pace, and so he should.

He needs to really go for it now imo, this is possibly the best chance were going to get, without getting into the whole Kuyt debate again it's just not going to happen playing him as a lone striker, it's a complete non starter. Hopefully the return of Torres should render this point moot. We really have to start going for the throat from the off.

No, nothing wrong with being frustrated or even given your (ridiculous) opinion, but what your saying is sensationalist bullshit and do we really need another thread for you to give your opinion on Rafa? You know 99% of people here will tell you your talking shite so why not just put it in the after match thread or one of the thousand others on here? This sort of thread is what ruins this place and a good example of why there is so much shit on these boards at the moment.

Not ridiculous at all, if he fails to deliver the league then why should he stay? will we challenge next year when chelsea and united don't falter as much? we all know that when dirk plays alone again it will lead to more misery I know this so Rafa should as well, it is fuckin idiotic not to play keane against stoke, I started a knew thread as I have never gone as far as saying he should be dismissed bu I reached breaking point yesterday as I knew it was doomed to failure with the blunt clogger upfront trying his best, bless him.

Yes let's

It's not your opinion that bugs me, because quite frankly its so out there that it's laughable. It's your agenda driven bullshit that is my major gripe. Stop boring us with your tedious boring shit.

what about Rafa's agenda against keane and his agenda with kuyt? what do you think about that then? what about his agenda with the scouse lads from the academy? what about his agenda's that cost us points?

With all the slip ups chelsea and United have had we could have had this title race in the bag , they will strengthen in the summer and we will be left behind again, this is the best chance to win the league for years and only and incompetent manager will fail to deliver the goods, I wouldn't be saying this other than the fact we are good enough to win it as we were last season but it is the manager being a cautious bottler amd having faith in kuyt that is costing us.

What if we win the Champions League and the FA Cup?

You sound like you'll be gutted if we do succeed.

Not ridiculous at all, if he fails to deliver the league then why should he stay? will we challenge next year when chelsea and united don't falter as much? we all know that when dirk plays alone again it will lead to more misery I know this so Rafa should as well, it is fuckin idiotic not to play keane against stoke, I started a knew thread as I have never gone as far as saying he should be dismissed bu I reached breaking point yesterday as I knew it was doomed to failure with the blunt clogger upfront trying his best, bless him.

Keane's been dead efective up top alone. He like 4231 and Dirk is preffered over Keane, I have no problem with that.

But seen as you do, we may as well sack him and let a new manager start all over again, that's the way to win thing. If you haven't seen progress this season and indeed during Rafa's reign your a fucking numpty.

What if we win the Champions League and the FA Cup?

You sound like you'll be gutted if we do succeed.

he should stay, but i want the title, when united equal of record it will be soul destroying, i know a manc and dread the day this will happen, i wouldn't be so angry but we are allowing them to equal our title haul by shooting ourselves in the foot.