You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

longballs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do seem to have fallen out. Although it does seem accepted that Graham couldn't stick the pace to hold the pads no more.

If Mr B orders the PPV on his box, then takes his box and card to MR C's house, will they then be able to watch it there, or what?

I am not sure why I ignored Mr A.

Depends whether that's the one (and only) Mr. B?

Great fight that. Usually I am really nervous when I am watching a fighter I really like but Hatton was never in any trouble in that fight and was catching Malignaggi with the left hook every time he throw it. Malignaggi looked gone after the 2nd round and looked really tired throughout the fight.

Hatton looked back to his best (all be it against an over rated opponent) and this will open a few doors for the guy now.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Great fight that. Usually I am really nervous when I am watching a fighter I really like but Hatton was never in any trouble in that fight and was catching Malignaggi with the left hook every time he throw it. Malignaggi looked gone after the 2nd round and looked really tired throughout the fight.

Hatton looked back to his best (all be it against an over rated opponent) and this will open a few doors for the guy now.

Indeed. Malignaggi is a brave lad, but ultimately was out of his depth.

You can't begrudge Ricky a couple of career defining fights to bow out on to cement his legacy and I wish him luck, but hope he does get out when the time is right.

Thought Ricky did very well there , but it is easier to do against a guy who does not have the power to gain your respect or hold you off.

You could see the difference in the Mayweather fight when Ricky had to start thinking about things as he was getting hurt on the way in.

Some good earners out there for Ricky , however like PB said I hope he times his retirement correctly ( and stays away from Mayweather ).

Very imprressed with Hattons style last night, used his boxing skills which we don't see enough of, top class performance and showed he's miles ahead of anyone in that division.

Looks like he's going to step up in weight again as he sounded pretty definite in his interviews and although i can't see him beat De la Hoya his different style last night gives him a better hope than the old Hatton.