You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool V Everton match thread

Paco

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nein - never heard of this organization

should i be ?

Indeed you should... about 100 members or so. They should ALL be at G-Sport Bar on Granville/Davie right now watching the match.

Do a google search for LFC Vancouver for their website.

Tell little scouser Ste that Lance sent you.

You'll be saying next you can watch it without wanting to do in Brian Budd

is that the big fat moron who can't complete a sentence (and no nothing about the sport)

makes bush look like a great orator.....

i change the channel at those times

some of us have an iphone paul ;)

why you not at the game you armchair fan you :P

Mate, sadly I'm a complete armchair. I haven't got the time to go to all the effort it takes to get tickets through official channels without an ST (been on the list for over ten years now). I only ever go when kind hearted gents like Jules on here or a mate at work offer me tickets they can't use. I haven't been a week in, week out regular since the standing Kop days. My hope is for going to the match to become something for my whole family to do if we ever get to this new gaff and the STs come through (although the kids' names aren't on the list).

Looks like it's gonna be difficult to get a stream ...

Not tried any myself because I've got it on Sky, but you should just about be ok ;)

cheers mate.

excuse my ignorance but what do i do? just hit play on each one of them and see which one loads?

Indeed you should... about 100 members or so. They should ALL be at G-Sport Bar on Granville/Davie right now watching the match.

Do a google search for LFC Vancouver for their website.

Tell little scouser Ste that Lance sent you.

thanks - that's a long way from home for me (i live in new westminster)

granville and davie is a lot less comfortable than my media room sofa, toasty fire, three cats and a wife who services me during the match (i have one of those service bells next to the remote)

is that the big fat moron who can't complete a sentence (and no nothing about the sport)

makes bush look like a great orator.....

i change the channel at those times

It is - a complete dick - he won Superstars in the 70s and has been living off that and the fact that he is a sales rep for a beer company that sponsors footy ever since. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest turd in Canada. There, I feel better.

cheers mate.

excuse my ignorance but what do i do? just hit play on each one of them and see which one loads?

You might have to download some software first. I'd recommend sopcast, which you can get here:

Then try each of the links which says sopcast next to it. The first one should work fine.

cheers mate.

You need to download a program so that they will open. Download Sopcast, install it and then click 'play' next to a Sopcast link and you should be fine mate.

It is - a complete dick - he won Superstars in the 70s and has been living off that and the fact that he is a sales rep for a beer company that sponsors footy ever since. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest turd in Canada. There, I feel better.

me too

he.....must.....die.

thanks - that's a long way from home for me (i live in new westminster)

granville and davie is a lot less comfortable than my media room sofa, toasty fire, three cats and a wife who services me during the match (i have one of those service bells next to the remote)

Fucking hell - that's a bit special - when, when we score or just at various, random times. Mine just makes me tea.

Carra at right back.

Argh!

The ONE thing I didn't want to see. I could understand 4-4-2 or sticking to the same shape but I really don't ever wanna see Carra playing at right back in a home game. He's put a couple of decent balls in from there but we lack organisation when he's not centre half and we also lack a constant outlet on the right.

Why the fuck are we preparing the team for what they might do? Let's just fucking go at them and destroy the cunts.

Does Rafa think Carra is shite in the air or something?

He is by no means great in the air, that's for sure...

I guess he thinks along the same lines as me (see the Reina thread if it still exists...), that our fullbacks are poor in the (esp Arbeloa, Finnan and Aurelio), and that we need the extra power/height Skrtel provides as Everton are only gonna trouble us from set pieces (which we have been extremely poor from defensively as well this season). Well pleased with that line-up, even if I would have preferred 4-4-2 with Crouch and Pennant. Guess we will see them if we're 0-0 after 70 mins....(which could well be the scenario)

RE: streams - I've deleted links to them from the thread in oredr to stop them being closed down. Could everyone use PMs, please? Zigzackly and Paco have the details, I think (hopefully they won't mind PMing people).

True that... but watching the matches with a bunch of liverpool supporters is much better.

my wife is a liverpool supporter:thumbup::thumbup:

she grew up in london, but her last name is kenny, so she latched on to them as a kid.....