You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The wolf...

RedKnight

Nah, I challenge anyone to find anything scarier than The None King in Return to Oz when he gets pissed off.

He seems like a nice bloke at first but then freaks out and tries to eat Dorothy and her chicken, well out of order IMO.

Flames and shit too.

"NO Miz Gail, MY...RUBY....SLIPPERS!!!"

* shudders

Yeah but that dude was a homo. I mean, he was getting pissed off for a pair of shiny slippers!

His sinister nature goes deep though, like he's having a chat to her and then his eyeballs spin because one of her mates has been turned into a 'niknak' in his little museum thingy.

"Oh poor Miss Gail, only two more chances left."

But it seems like genuine sympathy, even though you KNOW it's not, it's like 'look love, you know I'm going to kill you, but there's no need to be rude about it.'

Scary on so many levels.

His sinister nature goes deep though, like he's having a chat to her and then his eyeballs spin because one of her mates has been turned into a 'niknak' in his little museum thingy.

"Oh poor Miss Gail, only two more chances left."

But it seems like genuine sympathy, even though you KNOW it's not, it's like 'look love, you know I'm going to kill you, but there's no need to be rude about it.'

Scary on so many levels.

I'm not having it. He was scary like but the wolf and the wheelers were worse.

Who were Grotbags' cronies? Was one of them a crocodile?

Yeah I think the Croc was her right hand man, looking at him now it was a spongy suit or something real lame*

* note to self don't ever google anything again pre 1990 for fear of shattering every illusion Ive ever had.