You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The table says it all

JukkaPekka

i think this says more

Van Der Sar £2 mil

Vidic £7 mil

Ferdinand £30 mil

Evra £5.5 mil

Brown £ 0

Anderson £17 mil

Hargreaves £17 mil

Ronaldo £12 mil

Giggs £ 0

Rooney £30 mil

Tevez £ ???

Reina £6 mil

Carra £ 0

Hyypia £3 mil

Arbeloa £2.5 mil

Riise £4 mil

Gerrard £ 0

Mascherano £17 mil (not bought yet)

Kewell £5 mil

Benayoun £5 mil

Torres £19 mil ?

Kuyt £9-10 mil

i think this says more

Van Der Sar £2 mil

Vidic £7 mil

Ferdinand £30 mil

Evra £5.5 mil

Brown £ 0

Anderson £17 mil

Hargreaves £17 mil

Ronaldo £12 mil

Giggs £ 0

Rooney £30 mil

Tevez £ ???

Reina £6 mil

Carra £ 0

Hyypia £3 mil

Arbeloa £2.5 mil

Riise £4 mil

Gerrard £ 0

Mascherano £17 mil (not bought yet)

Kewell £5 mil

Benayoun £5 mil

Torres £19 mil ?

Kuyt £9-10 mil

Fucking hell, we are turning into Everton, bleating about a lack of resources and how we possibly can't compete.

Ifithadnabinfer *insert excuse here*.

Fucking hell, we are turning into Everton, bleating about a lack of resources and how we possibly can't compete.

Ifithadnabinfer *insert excuse here*.

No we're not, it's completely different. We are not saying it in the same fashion as they are at all, what we're saying is that it's a reason we are behind. It is. Everton use it as means to throw mud in the media, we don't, we quietly accept it as fact, with dignity and try to get on with the job in hand. They don't do that.

was torrer really that cheap??I thouht he was almost in the same priceclass as Rooney??if anybody knows the price of the opening 11 for arsenal who played today,I would be interested to know the price of that 11 who played chelski almost of the park..

Arsenal are the exception to the rule imo. Only at the moment though because our reserves/under 18's are on the up thanks to Benitez. It takes time.

Just stating facts Brownie. There'll be no Ifithadnabinfer from me. Not that you know me anyway.

I didn't mean for it to come across like I was being personal mate, so sorry if it did.

I just don't think we can complain about the resources we have, or don't have. It's not all about money.

WATB - go and burst some spots, play on your playstation or whatever else it is that kids do.

Dirk - obviously the blues are woeful with how they use it in the media, but I wasn't getting at that, as you probably know. I was just getting at the fact that we're making excuses for our own downfalls.

If it's down to resources, then how the fuck did we get beat by Reading last week? Did their team cost more than ours?

WATB - go and burst some spots, play on your playstation or whatever else it is that kids do.

Haha, says the brilliant poster.

"Rafa is stupid"

"Cardie is a prick"

"Rafa is stupid"

"Cardie is a prick"

The funny thing is the stuff you whinge at Cardie for you're even worse at yourself, doubt you'll open your eyes and see it anytime soon though.

Haha, says the brilliant poster.

"Rafa is stupid"

"Cardie is a prick"

"Rafa is stupid"

"Cardie is a prick"

The funny thing is the stuff you whinge at Cardie for you're even worse at yourself, doubt you'll open your eyes and see it anytime soon though.

I'm sure everyone agrees with you, seeing as your own posts are full of such quality mate.

Same here, just not this.

Just so you know, Dave, I don't have any problem with you personally when it comes to our difference in opinion re: Rafa. We are just two people on totally seperate pages.

I used to be very much like yourself when GH was in charge. I loved everything he did for us and looked upon him with rose-tinted specs. I couldn't see anything he was doing wrong because I urred a little too far to the 'super-fan' side of the scale, and it made me learn a lot of things.

That's why I have my opinions nowadays, because whereas in the past I would fight what I really thought because the alternatives hurt, now I just accept what I see with my own two eyes and I don't let sentiment cloud it.

I just wanted to clear that up.